Rimmel London ScandalEyes Xxtreme Mascara Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 775 in Mascara

August 15, 2016

I really liked the Rimmel Extreme Mascara (Black 003) after using it a few times. Not being a fan of big mascara brushes , I was happy this was a smaller dual impact brush. Easy to apply and there was no clumping , which sometimes happens with others I have tried. It gave me the volume and length I wanted with only one coat. I could easily get a more dramatic look with several applications. The dual impact brush, one side for length, the other for volume worked great. Loved the end results and look.

April 22, 2016

Really good mascara for adding volume and colour to your lashes! I like to layer it over another mascara because it does tend to clump a bit if you use it for the first layer.

March 25, 2016

Although this mascara was a good prince and a nice colour, I found that the brush made the mascara clump on my eyelashes and would not spread easily. Even though it had the duel brushes to help coat and spread the mascara, I still found it was hard to get them to look natural and not clumpy. I prefer the more transitional brush over this one's plastic one.

February 18, 2016

Loved the smoothness of this product however I found it took a long time to dry and sometimes looked clumpy. I'd often have to apply then come back later to apply another coat.

February 16, 2016

One of the best mascaras I've used so far! Definitely my favourite! The price is great & the quality is amazing. As someone who has very short, light colored eyelashes; I get great length and thickness from this mascara! It's my go to every time!

February 02, 2016

Find this product difficult to work with. It gets very messy and creates "spider lashes". Also does not remove easily.

February 01, 2016

I love wearing the rimmel scandal eyes mascara. People think I'm wearing fake eyelashes because it make them so long.

September 24, 2015

I love this mascara, it gives just the right amount of volume to my lashes and it looks fantastic there is sometimes clumping but I have found that adding a drop or 2 to the bottle not only makes it so there is next to no lumps but your lashes remain soft and realistic rather that hard and gross like normal mascaras

July 08, 2015

This is absolutely my favourite product. This lasts forever (almost a year) and is very good in price. I have very short, blonde eyelashes and this works perfectly for what I want. Some people I know find this mascara to be a bit clumpy, but I've never had that problem. The brush is very big and the colour is very dark. It lasts all day long as well, and is nice coming off.

June 30, 2015

I am forever trying to find a mascara that gives me length and fullness to my lashes without clumping and breaking the bank. This mascara comes pretty close. I think if I had to change anything about it, I would want it a little bit less clumpy. It gives my lashes a long full look, but I find the second coat can sometime clump.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!