Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 807 in Eye Liner

Soft, smudgeable colour with an improved staying power.This pencil gives dense colour application, which can be blended into the lid for a softly smudged look. A very easy to apply formulation. Sexy, smokey eyes! For more information, visit rimmellondon.com.

October 28, 2016

i decided to buy this out because everyone on youtube said it was great and that it didn't smudge. however, it smudges so much for me and i also don't have a oily eye area which confused me a lot

May 18, 2016

This eye liner is OK. I don't recommend it for anyone who has oily skin. If you have oily skin the eye liner will transfer to your upper eyelid and is NOT a very nice look. This causes you to reapply and then eventually get fed up and take it off. I'm sure if you don't have oily skin or even dry skin this product might work much better.

May 02, 2016

This is and will always be my favourite black pencil eyeliner. It applies beautifully, and the colour is just the right black. I am trying to go cruelty free though, and unfortunately Rimmel still tests on animals. It's unfortunate, because I love this product so much, and the price is so great! Definitely would still recommend it though, and I will still use the eyeliner pencil I have as long as I possibly can (and hopefully someday Rimmel goes cruelty-free so I can get more of this eyeliner!).

March 16, 2016

Smooth gliding pencil works great for lining your water line, and matches up great with my top liquid liner, ten out of ten for sure!! Oh and the price is the cherry on top :)

January 26, 2016

I really like the color of the brown kohl kajal eyeliner pencil. If you don't sharpen daily to keep up with the liner inside, you scratch your eyelids with the pencil...maybe it's just the one I got or the liner was too soft so it went down fast....Otherwise the color is great. Lasts all day. Still using till it runs out :)

January 04, 2016

Creamy. Easy to apply and very good quality for the price. Definitely something to try if you have not yet done so.

December 09, 2015

love this liner!
    great price for the quality of the product. I wear contact lenses and this liner does not bother me at all.

July 23, 2015

Long lasting, easy application, beautiful colour, and reasonable price. The only real downfall is the sharpening aspect...too time consuming.

June 08, 2015

I love this eyeliner it applies easy and it's a smooth creamy feeling not dry and sticky

March 31, 2015

This is my favourite black pencil liner I've tried! It's easy to smoke out if you want the smoky look, and it stays all day without smudging.