Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #463 out of 678 in Lip Gloss

Rimmel Stay Glossy delivers with a fantastic new formula and applicator combo, custom-designed for fabulously luscious lips that last. Get up to six hours of polished perfection.

May 10, 2016

This is an average lipgloss. Im not a fan of lipgloss and this one is not too bad but is nothing special to make me want to buy it again. It gives almost no colour and you have to reapply all the time, but this is pretty much what a lipgloss does so.. Yeah

October 29, 2014

Love it ! stays on for hours, only need to reapply after extended lip use e.g. eating, drinking.

August 07, 2014

The is my FAV gloss!!!! I own 4 of them, and keep them with me at all times. Glides on nicely. Isn't sticky. Has great colour, and lasts a good while.

August 07, 2014

Luv gloss? Rimmel's Stay GLossy has proved to be a staple in lip colour and care.
    Amazingly long lasting shine - up to 6 hours - it adds a lovely softness to lips. Moisture quotient is doubled with silk and natural cotton. An applicator curve that forms to our lips, it glides that moisture on beautifully. Light fragrance is appealing. Wearing it daily is highly enjoyable!

August 04, 2012

I bought this gloss for a formal event because I didn't have anything else like it in my make up bag. I was unimpressed with the staying power, as it really only lasted about an hour. It was also sticky and came off really easily on anything I drank or ate. I also found it didn't give any colour. I purchased the Stay My Rose colour and found it was more like a clear gloss than anything else. Won't be buying this one again.

May 03, 2012

This is a great lip gloss I enjoy the texture, it is very smooth. It does not last 6 hours like it claims to, but I was not disappointed because I did not expect it to last that long. I have the color here to stay and I want to purchase more colors.

April 24, 2012

I was looking for a gloss that actually stays for a longer period of time so i came across rimmel stay glossy so i purchase it was a little more money but sometime u get what u pay for but in this case it wasnt the case . The first time i wore it ,it was off in less than an hr i was so dissappointed that i would never recommend this product you should not advertise something that just isnt . The only thing i like was the color is was perfect but not effective for what i intend to get out of it

August 15, 2011

This gloss is up to 6 hour stay. I wouldn't say that is true at all when it comes to this product. It feels silky on my lips and moisturizing but it doesn't last. Also it is not all that pigmented. I have this in 3 colors-Eternal Flirt which is a bright pink, the most pigmented, All Day Seduction is an orangish darker pink with golden shimmer, Non-stop Glamour is a light pale pink with golden shimmer.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder