Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 595 in Foundation

August 25, 2016

Love this foundation amazing! I usevit every day and I do not brakeout, most make me but this one deffinally does not! I could not live with out it! Xoxo

August 04, 2015

I have to honestly say that being of fair skin tone it's so hard to find a foundation that comes close to my skin tone, I've tried many that of course say fair or light and it's eathier too light and I look ghostly or too dark and you can see where my skin tone and the makeup begins! As always I was sketchy to try it but lucky I was able to try a tester product at the store and I was amazed which is hard to do for me since I'm always disappointed but low and behold not only did it match my skin tone but it covered my flaws as well ( big pores,acne,uneven tone) and I have such super sensitive skin that I have to be careful of what use on my face and this dud NOT cause me to breakout, get a skin rash or really dehydrate my skin since my skin is dry as well and I get dry patches. I was happy to at last find something that matched my skin color while covering me up without any damage to my dry sensitive skin! For anyone with very fair sensitive skin I'd recommend giving this one a try u may be shocked to see a huge difference in a good way

June 02, 2015

This is a great product for everyday and for quick easy makeup!

April 18, 2015

Unfortunately I have a very oily T-zone. Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is the only affordable product that actual stays put all day and into the evening before ever having to blot my face. Even by late evening I find I can gently touch up once with a bit of dusting powder.
I've tried many brands and many "mattifying" products that just don't work so I was really surprised that such an affordable drug store brand could do what I'd spent hundreds of dollars trying to achieve.

March 26, 2015

This stuff is super oily, after I had it for about a month it started separating and turning orange, and oil would come out and it was gross. I sent it back to the company and exchanged it for they're stay matte bb cream which is so much better. It also looks powdery and chalky, very hard to blend and you can't build up coverage or it turns cakey. They also run a pink undertone which doesn't work for me.

August 19, 2014

I recently tried a sample of this product and loved it so much I had to buy it. Also very impressed by the price, very reasonable. I like this product because it provides full coverage, it's matte which is really great for anyone that has oily skin especially in the Summer. Lasts all day and didn't end up everywhere. I recommend you try it!

August 05, 2014

Works great and stays matte!! I'm impressed I love it and it's lightweight as described too

1.5/5

August 03, 2014

I have severely dry skin right now and this foundation did not help any. It’s a shine control formula which usually means it’s meant to dry out the oils on your face. not a good thing for me right now…maybe later this summer when my face turns into an oil slick.

July 08, 2014

Girls, we always want to look our best but we don't want to look like a clown all caked up with make up. Using Stay Matte Liquid Mousse as your foundation, adding a nude lip color, and a few coats of mascara we end up with a sophisticated and chic look. We can use this light look to go out with friends, to work or too school without looking like we've overdone it. With the rimmel London product will feel the most comfortable because it's light, not so heavy. This is my favorite look. And for the night time just switch your nude lip color to a bold red. Looking your best from day to night.
All you have to do is trade in your day outfit for a night time outfit and some amazing shoes to pair with.

June 02, 2014

This foundation is ok. I purchased because I have oily skin and wanted a foundation that helped me stay shine free. While at first it does make my skin nice after a few hours my skin gets shiny. It says it's lightweight but I wouldn't say that at all. It's definitely a heavy foundation and can look cakey if you apply too much, so a little goes a long way. The price is great. A lot cheaper then most drug store foundation which is a plus. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this again or not.