Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 651 in Foundation

March 09, 2017

This foundation is okay but not the best I have used. I find if my skin is not well moisturized beforehand that it doesn't apply well. I use a primer to help even out the foundation. I find it is hard to apply.

March 04, 2017

I really wanted to like this. It can be difficult to find a light enough shade for me that isn't actually just powdery pink, which unfortunately was the case here. I love a full coverage foundation, and this one definitely covered, but in weird patches no matter how I applied it. If you like a super chalky formula, you might dig it.

February 23, 2017

The coverage you get from this inexpensive tube of foundation is amazing. I would definitely purchase it again. My only warning /suggestion would be to make sure your skin is well moisturized and if possible use a foundation primer; if it's not well moisturized it can make foundation look uneven or even like it's flaking.

October 01, 2016

Petit prix le fond de teint promet un teint mat. Mon teint est mat ,mais sans base il n dure pas toute la journée sur mon visage. Belle texture du produit ,bon format pour le prix.

October 01, 2016

I bought this foundation hoping to help with oil control and shininess. I was very disappointed in this foundation. I found it did not have good coverage for me and made my pores more noticeable. Even to layer the product to try and get more coverage did not work as it just moved the product around and removed it. It rubs off easily, especially if you scratch/touch your face it comes right off and leaves a mark and it is not possible to blot the oil with blotting sheets as it just removes the foundation. I applied this foundation with a damp beauty blender and used the matching primer underneath and powder on top. It looked and felt alright just after application but I work 12 hour shifts and it just does not last and about a third of the way through it looks terrible. I did like the packaging of this product.

September 25, 2016

This foundation is amazing!! I have oily problematic skin so it's hard to find a foundation that will stay matte all day, but this one does! It also has a very mousse like texture so a little goes a long way!

September 19, 2016

I actually buy this with my L'oreal age foundation because I find the age one tends to be a bit oily so I blend some of this with my other foundation and it goes on smooth, hides imperfection, lasts all day and makes my skin look like there is a nice powdery finish to it. i really love this stuff and am glad it is able to blend in with the greasier stuff.

September 15, 2016

This is my one and only go to foundation. It really does stay matte. My skin is oily but this foundation helps to keep it under control. I've had lots of good luck with this foundation. I highly recommend this foundation.

September 14, 2016

I adore this foundation. I find it suits my oily skin very well and gives very flawless natural colour. I love the mousse consistency too. I will definitely be buying this again soon.

September 07, 2016

I love this product. I have oily skin and because it has a matte finish it lasts all day. It has great coverage. This priduct has a good selection of color tones.