Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 595 in Foundation

October 01, 2016

Petit prix le fond de teint promet un teint mat. Mon teint est mat ,mais sans base il n dure pas toute la journée sur mon visage. Belle texture du produit ,bon format pour le prix.

October 01, 2016

I bought this foundation hoping to help with oil control and shininess. I was very disappointed in this foundation. I found it did not have good coverage for me and made my pores more noticeable. Even to layer the product to try and get more coverage did not work as it just moved the product around and removed it. It rubs off easily, especially if you scratch/touch your face it comes right off and leaves a mark and it is not possible to blot the oil with blotting sheets as it just removes the foundation. I applied this foundation with a damp beauty blender and used the matching primer underneath and powder on top. It looked and felt alright just after application but I work 12 hour shifts and it just does not last and about a third of the way through it looks terrible. I did like the packaging of this product.

September 25, 2016

This foundation is amazing!! I have oily problematic skin so it's hard to find a foundation that will stay matte all day, but this one does! It also has a very mousse like texture so a little goes a long way!

September 19, 2016

I actually buy this with my L'oreal age foundation because I find the age one tends to be a bit oily so I blend some of this with my other foundation and it goes on smooth, hides imperfection, lasts all day and makes my skin look like there is a nice powdery finish to it. i really love this stuff and am glad it is able to blend in with the greasier stuff.

September 15, 2016

This is my one and only go to foundation. It really does stay matte. My skin is oily but this foundation helps to keep it under control. I've had lots of good luck with this foundation. I highly recommend this foundation.

September 14, 2016

I adore this foundation. I find it suits my oily skin very well and gives very flawless natural colour. I love the mousse consistency too. I will definitely be buying this again soon.

September 07, 2016

I love this product. I have oily skin and because it has a matte finish it lasts all day. It has great coverage. This priduct has a good selection of color tones.

September 01, 2016

I got a sample from the Shoppers Drug Mart the colour that was given to me was lighter shade then my skin. The product is lightweight but looked cakey and I got dry patches I tried it with and without a primer.

July 15, 2016

This is a great foundation to use if you are oilier and also on a budget - it's about $10.99 at Shoppers but it goes on sale for $7.99 or so all the time.
It has a thick consistency which gives great coverage and also absorbs any excess oils on your face. It isn't very buildable though because it is already so thick that if you add more it just becomes very cakey and obvious that you are wearing it. You just need to apply a minimal amount to your problem areas to tone down any shine - it also lasts all day and doesn't rub off easily.
It applies the best with a sponge but your fingers would work as well without changing the texture too much, if you pair it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer then it would REALLY apply smoothly and also help furthermore with oiliness/shine.
I wouldn't recommend this to anybody with a dry skin type because the thick texture will "clump" and "gather" onto your skin.

July 05, 2016

I absolutely love this product as it is lightweight and is no shine. I can use this product without feeling like my face is too heavy or greasy! It works perfectly for the look I'm trying to go for. It's also fairly cheap!