Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 356 in Powder

A smooth textured and even coverage powder with a natural ingredient that helps to absorb excess oil and regulate sheen. Leaving your skin with a smooth, shine-free complexion. You won't go out without it! 3 shades available.

March 27, 2017

I use the rimmel london stay matte pressed powder on my face, it was pointed out This product does work it was referred to me by a beautician at shoppers drug mart as i had issues covering up some acne scars on my face and usually by the end of the day my eye liner is running down my face. it does have amazing coverage and is long lasting and helps keep my eye makeup clean if applied directly under my eyes. I would highly recommend this product to others it is fairly low cost compared to some of the products on the market.

March 02, 2017

This product provided heavy coverage on my combination skin. unfortunately, it ended up looking cakey and the coverage didn't last long. my skin broke out from this as well.

February 09, 2017

I bought this based on overwhelming positive reviews, but it was not my favourite. I found the finish to be rather cakey and the packaging to be very cheap with the cover breaking in multiple spots. I was also disappointed it with the inclusion of fragrance. I did use it up, but would not repurchase. Overall, it’s not the best option at the drugstore in my opinion.

February 02, 2017

I normally purchase higher end brand makeup, but have been trying to move away from that as it is costly and I don't know if it's actually worth it. This product is just as good as my higher end products for a fraction of the cost. I purchased it in sandstone and I love how easily it goes on and has a pleasant smell, too. As with any makeup, use a setting spray to make sure it lasts throughout the day!

January 04, 2017

I use this everyday as an all over setting powder in Transparent. It leaves my face matte but not caked and helps seal in my foundation and concealer for all all day smooth look. I love the size of this product, even with daily use and a powder brush it lasts me months. The price is great for the quality, very affordable for the size you receive.

October 22, 2016

I love this stuff! It goes on easy and looks amazing! It has a very light scent and has colors for everyone! It would be nice if it came with some form of applicator! I have one but some people don't and then have to buy one just to use it! Most Pressed Powders come with a puff! I totally recommend this to everyone!

September 21, 2016

Petit prix,ma peau est bien matte et demeure matte presque toute la journée ! Ma peau est mixte et c-est très rare que je trouve un produit qui mattifi autant mon teint pour si peu cher

September 20, 2016

As a stay at home mom of two budget is super important and this fits great in my budget! It works great at keeping you matte and lasts a great chunk of the day.
    I even use it over my glossy lipsticks to make them long lasting and matte.
    I highly recommend this.

September 16, 2016

Je ne me maquille pas beaucoup, mais lorsque je le fais, j'applique une BB crème ainsi que cette poudre pour bien la faire tenir ainsi qu'enlever l'huile. Elle fonctionne bien. La tenue n'est pas extrême, mais pas besoin de se repoudrer tous les 2heures non plus.

September 15, 2016

It is a great setting powder! it keeps my face matte and my foundation in place all day. the packaging makes it lightweight so I can bring it out with me for touchups!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's