Rimmel London Stir It Up Cream Eyeshadow Reviews

Ranked #1028 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Velvet smooth cream eye shadow base sprinkled with two shades of shimmering powder awakes the artist within. Each application delivers a different payoff and colour finish where cream and shimmer fuse together in an ever surprising finish.

November 14, 2016

I bought this on a whim and so glad I did. It is an amazing eye shadow. Lasts and lasts. Really quality for an affordable price. Seems higher end even though it is cheap.

September 02, 2016

I purchase a brown colour and wasn't that pleased with the product. by the end of the day the product had creased and left it looking like I had applied it two days ago

December 09, 2015

I wasn't thrilled with this cream shadow, I found it didn't stay on very well, after an hour or so it was worn off

January 11, 2010

I didn't realize this was a cream make up when I purchased it, but that was my own fault. The colours don't blend very well. It's messy and difficult to apply well. I found that it looked caked on and I've never used it since trying it after purchasing it. Not worth the purchase, unfortunatly.

February 10, 2009

this eyeshadow is a pain to apply, the colors dont blend nicely and its creased within minutes... looks cool and pretty in the pot but on the face nooo way!!!

January 02, 2009

I don't know how you girls got this to stay on all day! It creased up horrible on my eyes an hour after I applied it! Ahh! I loved the color and the glitter but creasing is way gross.

December 15, 2008

the colors blend so well. and they stay on all day. the only bad thing i found was that it broke up way too easily.

April 09, 2007

Ulta.com tells us that Stir It Up Eyeshadow is a cream eyeshadow that is comprised of three colors that you "stir" up to make a deep-looking shade. Frankly, when I stirred it up, all I got was a big mess with some huge flecks of glitter. Like the glitter that my kids use at preschool. In pink. It's rather disappointing, really, because the three colors in the pan really look like something I would use. And since I bought something out of the Underground line, I was counting on a bit more glitz than I was used to. But not big huge flakes of glitter. That's just not the look I want during the day. Or ever, really. But the consistency was nice, and it did go on smoothly and evenly, and lasted all day. So perhaps I was overzealous with my stirring. Or I should have used a brush rather than my finger. I'm not ready to write this one off yet, since other Rimmel products I've tried I've been quite happy with. But I wouldn't go get another one of these hoping for a better result just yet.

TiaQ added a new review for
Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk