Rimmel London Super Curler 24HR Mascara Reviews

Ranked #214 out of 855 in Mascara

March 08, 2017

I recently bought it and it works wonders. It definitely lasts 24 hours, because it's quite hard to get off with makeup wipes. I wear it everyday to school and it doesn't smudge or come off.

June 21, 2016

The curl is there! There is no doubt about that. I would not say this will last you a whole 24 hours but who needs that?? Just use it for a night and you will have lift and colour.

June 21, 2016

Great product works very well. I buy the black mascara and will keep using it ! May try another type buy will stay with the brand for sure! Love it and will buy again

1.5/5

June 17, 2016

Not at all like it's being represented. First, It's clumpy, I don't like this one. Perhaps pay a little more and get something better. Dried up super fast as well.

June 08, 2016

the brush is too big and doesn't work for my lashes and doesn't curl. Does not do much but really other than coat lashes with mascara. not the best not repurchasing

May 25, 2016

I have super straight lashes and was looking for something to give me more curl but not clump up my lashes. There weren't a lot of drugstore brands that could offer curl in a mascara but being an eyelash technician I refuse to use a damaging eyelash curler. I found a few products that were $30+ but couldn't justify spending that much on a tube of mascara...like most women. But I found this product and decided to give it a try and Im glad I did! At a price I can afford it gives me the lift I need without the clumps! No need for a lash curler now, throw that thing out ladies! The only thing I would change is making the curl last through the night, but I can get most of tge day out of it so no complaints here.

April 22, 2016

I've been using this mascara for a couple of weeks and I love it. It's really volumizing, and it helps my lashes hold a curl. It's not lengthening, so I tend to layer another mascara over it, but that is what I do with most mascaras. Great find for the price!

March 25, 2016

Ce mascara va super bien ,par contre j'ai bien besoin d'un recourbe-cils ....mais il va très bien quand même et s'enlève bien avec un démaquillant ou sous la douche ( prendre celui qui n'est pas hydrofuge biensur ) je le recommande ,il est à un prix abordable!!

March 24, 2016

Picked this one up today when I got my nail polishes. It was only a little over $5.00 with taxes and I love it. I love when I get to treat myself. AND just in time for the Easter bunny to see me LOLL

1.5/5

March 09, 2016

I've never really tried any Rimmel stuff but decided to try this for the curling factor. Was on sale for $5, but ugh, crappy mascara. Even my super cheap Covergirl does a better job. No curl factor whatsoever, difficult to apply and one hour later, it was all smudged above my eyelids. Worse part, my husband didn't even tell me, lol.

aasta98 added a new review for
    NIVEA 3-in-1 Micellar Water

Hunty added a new review for
    Instagram App