Rimmel London Wonderlash Lift Me Up Mascara
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Rimmel London Wonderlash Lift Me Up Mascara Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
4 reviews
Ranked #186 out of 853 in Mascara

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 06, 2016

    Amazing product!! My eye lashes stand right out, and bring my true eye color and makes it pop! I highly recommend this cosmetic/mascara to each and everyone.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 20, 2016

    J'ai essayée beaucoup se mascara et jamais j'ai été vraiment attirée par un en particulier, jusqu'à je tombe sur celui-là qui était en solde. Il sent le comcombre et c'est fait de vitamine, excellent pour les cils. Il les allongent et laisse un regard naturel et profond. Il ne fait aucun grumeaux et ne rend pas les cils extrêment fournis, ce qui est un gros plus pour moi.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    July 10, 2016

    I use Extreme Black to make my thin short lashes stand out. Two applications work best. As well, I found that I would also have to curl them twice to get the effect I wanted. The final results are fantastic. Because I don't use eyeliner or shadow, I expect a lot from my mascara. Lift Me Up delivers.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 28, 2016

    This mascara provides long lashes with no clumps. It has also help nourish and make my eyelashes longer without any makeup on! It is definitely a must buy for mascara lovers with a natural touch of longer lashes

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity