Rimmel London Wonder'Lash Mascara with Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 773 in Mascara

September 20, 2016

Nothing wonderful about this mascara. I can tell from the first application if it's a yes or no. Mascara companies- why are you so worried about clumping?? I can fix that. Put some damn product on your brush so it doesn't take a 10 time application!! Ugh so annoying. This mascara is just like sooo many other drugstore brands. Go to Sephora. Buy yourself the good stuff. And be happy

July 16, 2016

I bought this product after forgetting to bring my mascara along with me on a trip. It's appeal was firstly is price point, it was reasonable and not expensive. Secondly I purchased this because the mascara used Argan oil in its formula. I'm an avid user of Argan oil in my hair care routine and love what it accomplishes for my locks, so naturally I wanted to see what benefits it might have for my lashes.

I did like how this product applied and was very pleased that I experienced no eye irritations, a very big plus in a mascara, which is sometimes the case when I opt for less expensive mascara options at the store. It covered and separated my lashes and gave them a sleek finished appearance that I think looks very pretty with an eye makeup application for daily wear and if your trying to achieve softer makeup looks. I would probably not recommend this mascara if you are looking for a dramatic lash look or wanting to add more volume to your overall eye makeup application.

In all I liked how dewy and sleek my lashes look when I used this mascara it added the perfect finishing touch if I was looking to achieve a more demure eye makeup look. It didn't clump on me and it was affordable so I would probably purchase this again.

June 29, 2016

Now this is one of those products that you do not really go for when thinking mascara. I will tell you why.

This will not give you full lashes, it does not really lengthen (I have long lashes so I do not care about that part), and it will not shape.

Now the good side of it is that it is super super easy on your eyelashes. I was experiencing problems with those mascaras that give you the thick full lashes, the ones you can layer (can not layer this). The problem I had was that no matter how careful I was removing the mascara, it still hurt and pulled out lashes because they adhered a little too well. I got this because it had argan oil in it, thinking that it would help prevent this, and I was correct!

This product is gentle on the eyelashes, not giving big results but accenting what you have and giving your eyes some much needed care. I no longer have problems losing lashes!

June 27, 2016

Don't waste your money on this. Despite making my lashes appear darker, this mascara did not meet any of the other expectations I had for it. It failed to lengthen, add volume, and curl my lashes. Although I put on several coats, my lashes did not look much different than they would have if I had not been wearing mascara. Very disappointed in the quality of this product.

June 18, 2016

This isn't a product I would really recommend... and here is why.
I don't know if it is my tube in particular, but it is extremely watery. It feels like the tube is empty when I move the wand around in it and I can't even put it on my lashes without it flicking all over my face and mirror or into my eye.
You also have to really layer it if you want good coverage, unless you are the type of person that doesn't like your mascara to look thick, but I do.

Although it does do what it says, it did make my eyelashes turn from a blonde to a brown shade, but not dark enough that I would not have to wear any mascara as it says.

A problem I had with the tint too is that my eyes watered, and I guess I did not wipe the product off of my face quick enough because my under eyes were tinted green and it would not come off with makeup remover or cover with concealer, it didn't fade until the next day.

I would not recommend or repurchase this product.

June 17, 2016

It claims to tint my lashes darker in two weeks of everyday use. It's been almost 3 weeks and my lashes are exactly the same and I've been wearing out everyday. As a normal mascara it's OK, washes off with water, but no significant difference in lash colour

June 04, 2016

j'avais très hâte d'essayer ce mascara quand j'ai vue la publicité à la télé..Malheureusement je n'ai pas du tout aimé ce mascara !! Le produit est trop '' humide '' et fait collé les cils ensemble et tache les paupière . Bref je ne le rachèterai pas ,

April 24, 2016

Coming from someone with extremely short and straight down eyelashes – this product has worked wonders for me! It provides just enough lift and curl to look stunningly natural. Super great formula – haven't had any clumping so far. A little goes a long way with this product! Definitley will be buying again.

March 10, 2016

I have tried a lot of mascaras.And this i find gives great coverage to my thining eyelashes!! I bought it for my girlfriends to try, and they love it as well!!

February 10, 2016

I loved everything about this mascara. The brush was amazing and got every eyelash. The mascara wasn't clumpy. I could make it through a long day at work without having to worry about having mascara crumbs all over my face. Loved it!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted