Good

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 431 in Concealer

September 30, 2016

This product is awesome, not only is it an amazing concealer it doubles as a highlighter! The makeup goes on really easily and the fact that it has a built in applicator is a huge plus. It blends really well and lasts all day. I absolutely love this product and it is definitely worth the price.

September 09, 2016

Contouring has become very popular in the recent years. Some palettes can be on the expensive side, but this product is great for contouring to be honest! I use it everyday! I use the shade Medium for my contour and the shade Fair for my highlighting! I actually got the reference from a Youtube Beauty Vlogger by the name Carli Bybel. If you have never heard of her check her out!

August 31, 2016

This concealer/highlighter combo is great! The applicator brush helps it go on smoothly and I love that it adapts to the colour of my skin tone. Definitely a buy again

February 05, 2016

Rimmel's match perfection concealer and highlighter is wonderful ! I love that it comes with an applicator brush so no other tools are needed to apply it. It comes in a variety of shades and it has both features of concealing dark circles and blemishes as well as highlighting to make your eyes appear more awake and brighter, the best of both worlds.

January 21, 2016

I'm a big fan of Rimmel so when I try this I was very happy I thought the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter was wonderful I bought a light and a medium tone to see which would look better.it goes on nice.good blend I really like it and recommend this product for anyone looking for a good concealer

June 29, 2015

The tube is so poorly designed, it is terrible to use. Product itself is just okay.