• RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS  16 HR KISSPROOF  LIP COLOUR
Amazing

RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS 16 HR KISSPROOF LIP COLOUR Reviews

Ranked #540 out of 1020 in Lipstick

May 04, 2016

I have to say I am pretty torn on this lip product. I love how long lasting it is and how pigmented it is, but there are some pretty major flaws. I can usually handle extremely drying lipsticks but this is a whole new level! When this lipstick is first applied, it is INCREDIBLY sticky/tacky!!! I'm talking, your lips are stuck together tacky! The second step alleviates the tacky problem but leads to other issues! It tastes and smells TERRIBLE! And I hate the glossy finish it leaves behind. I have to dab off the excess gloss so I don't have to taste it and so it doesn't look so shiny! This lipstick does last a long time, however, the dryness is pretty unbearable and the product starts flaking off! It is so gross to leave flakes on cups and forks! I do love how it truly is kiss proof though, so for that reason and the high color payoff, I will continue wearing it. I have the shade Play With Fire.

March 09, 2016

This lip gloss had me at the price lol is was on sale they were stocking shelves with new product but I love this step one seemed a bit sticky but then when you apply the lock n shine that makes it all worth it love the color and the feel ummmm it's not my favorite

February 11, 2016

I purchased this lipstick to compare to the Maybelline superstay 24 hr lipstick. I was disappointed in the texture of the product and coverage. It applies with a wet gooey feeling leaving an unpleasant taste in your mouth. This lipstick is supposed to last 16 hours and I find within an hour it's pretty much gone. for the price I paid for it I would expect it to last and be a more superior product.