RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS 16 HR KISSPROOF LIP COLOUR Reviews

Ranked #493 out of 1083 in Lipstick

January 27, 2017

Love, love, love this. I tried it on a whim, using Shoppers Optimum points and getting it for free. I instantly fell in love after it stayed out during my 10 hour work day!

Only downside is it's drying, but it's worth it. I've bought 3 more colours and recommended it to all my friends.

January 05, 2017

This lip gloss worked pretty well, didn't leave my lips tight feeling or overly dry feeling. I had to reapply the moisturizing end quite often though, else it didn't feel quite right. Wish there was more in the moisturizing side, I'm thinking I'd run through it pretty quick.

May 04, 2016

I have to say I am pretty torn on this lip product. I love how long lasting it is and how pigmented it is, but there are some pretty major flaws. I can usually handle extremely drying lipsticks but this is a whole new level! When this lipstick is first applied, it is INCREDIBLY sticky/tacky!!! I'm talking, your lips are stuck together tacky! The second step alleviates the tacky problem but leads to other issues! It tastes and smells TERRIBLE! And I hate the glossy finish it leaves behind. I have to dab off the excess gloss so I don't have to taste it and so it doesn't look so shiny! This lipstick does last a long time, however, the dryness is pretty unbearable and the product starts flaking off! It is so gross to leave flakes on cups and forks! I do love how it truly is kiss proof though, so for that reason and the high color payoff, I will continue wearing it. I have the shade Play With Fire.

March 09, 2016

This lip gloss had me at the price lol is was on sale they were stocking shelves with new product but I love this step one seemed a bit sticky but then when you apply the lock n shine that makes it all worth it love the color and the feel ummmm it's not my favorite

February 11, 2016

I purchased this lipstick to compare to the Maybelline superstay 24 hr lipstick. I was disappointed in the texture of the product and coverage. It applies with a wet gooey feeling leaving an unpleasant taste in your mouth. This lipstick is supposed to last 16 hours and I find within an hour it's pretty much gone. for the price I paid for it I would expect it to last and be a more superior product.