Rimmel Rockin' Curves Scandal Eyes

1 review
Ranked #462 out of 775 in Mascara

1.5/5

June 22, 2015

I had a little bit of a learning curve for the brush! Maybe I’m getting old. Finally after getting comfortable with it I was finally able to apply the mascara without have my lashes clump together. The formula seems pretty standard and pretty much like any of the ScandalEyes Mascaras I’ve tried in the past. No crunchy, stuff lashes, and a nice fringe of more natural looking lashes since the brush distributes a really light coating of mascara on lashes. It’s probably not going to win any awards for curling, lifting, or creating super long lashes. It does give my lashes some volume but not enough to get me excited Unfortunately Rimmel Rockin’ Curves ScandalEyes Mascara has an awkward brush that doesn’t really work to lift, lengthen, or curl my lashes. After a brief learning period I was able to get some volume and a more natural fringe of lashes but nothing as dramatic as what the new “broken heart” brush promised.