Rimmel scandal eyes micro tip eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #302 out of 776 in Eye Liner

June 27, 2016

J'ai essayé plusieurs eyeliner avant de trouver le miens, et ce n'est pas celui-ci. Le pinceau n'est pas assez flexible pour faire une belle ligne mince. De plus, la version waterproof est très dur à enlever sans se frotter les yeux indéfiniment. J'ai été déçu de cet essaie.

March 08, 2016

I bought this one because I run out of my eyeliner and needed one quickly. The tip is made out of felt so it's very precise opposite to the brush ones. But the color was not black more like a grey color, I even checked the package to see if I grab a grey instead of a black but no, it was the "black" color. It also claims to be water proof wich it isn't, it disappeared after an hour of wearing it! Such a waste of money!

June 11, 2015

best eyeliner! lasts all day with no smudging.

June 10, 2015

I love using this in my water line when I don't want a stark white. It's very, very smooth and doesn't drag at all, which is super nice for such a sensitive area. It doesn't last that long but because of the area, I didn't expect it to. I don't mind a few touch ups here and there anyway. I carry this in my purse, and just give it a quick swipe across my eyes to get rid of any red.

June 09, 2015

Was excited to try this eyeliner in the Nude shade, but it is too much like a concealer colour, doesn't brighten my eyes, makes them look weird!

May 13, 2015

This eyeliner goes on like a very fine tip marker. Excellent for making your winged eyeliner looks. Makes those points very sharp. Or if you are really good you can add designs or eye art with the micro tip. I love using it. It even stayed on me good sweating at the gym. Yes, I wear eyeliner at the gym or else my eyes look tiny :-)

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag