Rimmel Stay Matte Primer Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 325 in Primer

December 05, 2016

i tried this once after many people using it in makeup tutorials, it made my skin itch, i just wanted to scratch all my makeup off by the end of the day, definitely wouldn't suggest someone with sensitive skin

October 24, 2016

I really like this primer. I don't use it with the matching foundation. It does feel a little rubbery when applying so I actually moisturize first. I then prime away, it goes on smoother and evenly and keeps face from getting oily. I like this primer because it doesn't make me break out. I have tried many primers and some actually do make me break out. This runs about 8 dollars at Walmart and it really does the trick. I have used 20 to 30 dollar primers in the past and they did not work as well as this one.

October 24, 2016

It's a pretty good primer but if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend. I only use this around my nose and on my chin because it's just too drying everywhere else. But it definitely works pretty good at keeping shine off your nose and chin !
Great price too !

October 18, 2016

I've been using this primer for a few weeks now and I really like it. I didn't expect much from a drugstore primer because I've been using brands like Smashbox and Pür lately to prime, but they weren't doing a good job at keeping my face all together throughout the day. I've developed oily skin this year and I've been having a hard time keeping my makeup on all day. It's really good at keeping everything on if you have oily or combo skin. It's a different kind of texture than a normal primer. Comes out white and thick but it applies clear. Altogether I would definitely recommend.

September 15, 2016

Depending on which foundation I wore, I got different results. I looked cakey, dry, face felt heavy right away, other times the complete opposite, but it never lasted 8 hours. Even with no makeup on I had white patches. I didn't breakout.