Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara

Rimmel Volume Colourist Mascara Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 773 in Mascara

October 19, 2016

I think it may leave some Color but the difference is almost imperceptible. The brush and consistency are good and do add volume but if you are buying for the ability to deposit Color I would say it's not worth it. If it's on sale go for it.

September 27, 2016

I like this mascara but it's very average. The price is average drugstore price as well around $8 and you can find it on sale often which would be nice if you were interested in repurchasing. This mascara as a whole is nice, i wouldn't say it's volumizing but it does give my lashes great length and rich dark colour. The wand is different from any mascara I have tried as it does have a box shape if that makes sense. I don't have any issues with the wand it's nice and I do love the packaging as well. As for the lash tinting properties i am not a fan. I loved the idea but I feel it is executed poorly. After removal I do find that the base of my lashes are tinted but not the tips. But it also leaves me with black rims under my eyes which I have to rub with Micellar water to get off, which then I find rubs off the "tint". Overall the mascara isn't but but I wouldn't purchase it just based on the tinting aspect.

August 18, 2016

I needed a new mascara and picked this one after seeing the shape of the wand on the package. It looked similar to the wand from the MUFE mascara that I love -- unfortunately it isn't quite the same once you actually open it up, but it still works really well. I have pretty long lashes to begin with, but this made them look even longer, and it really darkened them.

This has a lash tint formula which is supposed to darken your natural lashes, and honestly, I can see how it would probably work quite well in that respect. When I was removing it, the colour was smearing everywhere, so there is definitely a lot of pigment there. Even after all of the mascara was removed, my lashes still looked a bit darker than normal, and that was only after one use.

This doesn't quite have the volumizing or separating factor that I would like, but it is still a very nice mascara, and a unique one too.

August 12, 2016

I bought this mascara on a whim, I wasn't aware that it has a lash tint in it. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and when I wash my face my lashes are actually tinted. It actually does what it says it will, I will definitely buy this again, and when I'm using it my lashes are quite fuller, and they look nice and dark.

August 02, 2016

only bought this masara to see if it would really darken my lashes, which are fairly blonde. It does not darken then way you would expect or as fast as you would expect. I can see the lash line when I close my eye so I know that it realyly works! It is a basic formula that goes on easily. If you have light lashes and arent committed to a brand, then definitely go for this one. It only darkened my lashes to a light brown though so dont expect horribly noticeable results. I will keep using this one!