• rimmel wonder'lash mascara with argan oil
  • rimmel wonder'lash mascara with argan oil

rimmel wonder'lash mascara with argan oil Reviews

Ranked #107 out of 820 in Mascara

January 05, 2017

I received this mascara for Christmas in my stocking. I had never tried it before, so I was obviously interested in how it worked, especially since it contains argon oil. I tried the mascara yesterday and it was pretty decent. It doesn't really clump. the brush is nice and thick and it is nice enough with a single coat, but two coats adds more thickness. It didnt smudge off and my boyfriend said I looked really nice :) The only annoying thing is the brush is so thick that its hard to get the smaller outer corner lashes and bottom lashes, but other than that, Its a really nice mascara.

October 05, 2016

I've been really happy with this product. I wanted a mascara that wouldn't look clumpy and I didn't want spidery looking lashes. This give a nice and somewhat natural lash that has added volume. The brush is great at separating the lashes too.

August 26, 2016

The formula, though gel-like, was light and went on easy enough that layering wasn’t an issue. It didn’t clump on as I’d feared and separated my lashes giving the definition that I’d hoped for while lasting throughout the day. The argan oil component kept my lashes moisturized and it was gentler on my lashes during removal. Love it!

July 19, 2016

Je déteste les mascara qui rendent mes cils trop fournis, mais je préfère ceux qui rendent les cils plus longs. Comme celui-ci est fait à base d'huile d'argan, je n'étais pas certaine au début, mais après que je l'ai essayé, j'ai ADORÉ! Ils allongent les cils naturellement et ne fait pas de trop motons. Je le recommande.

July 19, 2016

I hate it when mascara makes my eyelashes clump - this one doesn't do that
    I hate it when mascara makes my eyelashes hard - this one doesn't do that either
    I hate it when mascara gets on everything... my lids, in my hair --- I'm a bit of a klutz but this one doesn't do any of those things.

No matter how much I used, this mascara always made my lashes soft and look BEAU T FUL! I have tried so very many and this one is the best of the lot... it compares with Cliniques mascara but for a much much better price.

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Sweetnes4713 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

Sweetnes4713 added a new review for
    Subway

peggy lll has posted in the forum topic
    ALL ABOUT NAILS & NAIL POLISH!!!