Ring Pops Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 1062 in Snacks

April 06, 2016

This classic candy, looked back on fondly by the "90s kids", is a hard candy shaped like a diamond attached to a plastic ring, which is where the name of the product comes from. This candy comes in several flavours and colours.
Parents - this candy is fairly large and takes a while to finish, and in shape almost resembles a pacifier. So if you need a bit of quiet time, this is a very sweet way to silence a child ;)

February 17, 2016

I don't know of many I have eat when I was young!! I still buy myself some sometimes just for the taste of the blue or the green ones and for the fun of it. Make me feel like I was 10 lol

January 21, 2016

The Classic ring pop!!!! Everyone loved these as a kid I'm surprised at how much kids still eat them they ate cute and fun to use but the downfall just all sugar and sticks to your teeth!!

1.5/5

January 19, 2016

My daughter likes these mainly because they are so cute but I personally don't like the taste. The quality isn't that great.

January 19, 2016

Who doesn't love ring pops, they remind me so much of being a kid and now I get to introduce them to my son who loves them as well. This is a good tasting candy and super cute and fun for a child to have as a treat.

June 18, 2015

As a little girl I loved wearing these and eating them, as a grown up - i could pass. It's quite more difficult to enjoy - i would rather save my energy and have a good ol regular lollipop. But they're cheap and great for kids as little sweet treat. The flavours are fantastic too.

June 18, 2015

When I was a kid I always liked these.. now that I am older I dont think they are that great.. the taste isnt the best and they are sugar packed

June 18, 2015

I loved these as a kid, though I have no idea why. They taste terrible and are super messy.

June 10, 2015

My daughter loves wearing these ring pops around and eating them, the flavors are delicious!

May 15, 2015

These are a fun treat, and I remember them being even more fun as a kid. They come in lots of fun flavours, and even fun patterns and colours, that make them super desireable.
There is something so much more fun about a sucker when you put it on a piece of jewelry