Amazing

RioRand Half Face Metal Net Mesh Protective Outdoor Airsoft Mask - Skull Reviews

1 review
Ranked #224 out of 987 in Misc

July 18, 2016

This mask works for variable uses, from airsoft to Halloween, dress up or even further customising it to make something. It's very comfortable to wear, the strap at the back didn't irritate me and was easy to adjust and the mesh molded to my face quite well, without fogging or making it hard to breathe.

My one complaint would be that I found it a little wide for my face, though I do have a heart shaped (smaller lower half/chin) face and this might fit better on a wide-jawed man. Try as I might though, I couldn't bend it without feeling like it was going to break, so I have to dock it a point for that!

However, it's a good price for use as a Halloween prop or airsoft mask (if you have a manly or wide face) and honestly, it looks pretty cool.

********************************************
Pros:
+ Comfortable.
+ Doesn't hamper breathing.
+ Looks cool.
+ Variety of uses.

Cons:
- Doesn't bend/not flexible.

********************************************