Ristorante Pizza

Ristorante Pizza Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 69 in Frozen Pizza

January 10, 2017

I used to eat the Mozarella one every week until they started skimping on ingredients and made the pizza smaller. Too bad since it used to be the best pizza around. The cheese doesn't taste right anymore and the tomatos are barely there. The last time I had this pizza I got 3 little tomato chunnks. Horrible value.

October 06, 2016

If I want a slice of pizza quickly I can pop any one of these in the oven and I'm golden. They are also great for any party snacks or apps. I enjoy flavours Vegetale, Speciale, Mozzarella, Funghi, & Pepperoni Pesto. I do not enjoy Pollo because of the spinach and Quattro Formaggi is just way too cheesy for my liking. I haven't tried other ones.

September 26, 2016

Best ready-made pizza out there - and I've tried a few (don't judge me). My favourite is the spinach thin crust and given that it's always to first to run out when its on sale, I'm not alone in that preference. I was the girl that picked the mushrooms of an all-dressed pizza but I actually buy the pizza funghi now. Mm mm yummy :p

April 15, 2014

These pizzas are great as an after school snack, especially when my son has to get to hockey. 10 minutes in the oven and he gets something hot in him. Also great for a fast dinner. They are expensive when regular price, but you can find them on sale often for $3.99.

April 29, 2012

Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza is the best frozen pizza my family has ever tried. In fact, I actually prefer it over most of the pizza restaurants around. If you like thin crust pizza and hate dabbing paper towels over your pizza to soak up all the grease before you can eat it, this is a pizza you should try. The 2 types most often bought in my home are the regular Spinach and also the Pollo, which has chicken, spinach and tomato on it. Granted, the packaging is a little cheesy, with it's glass of red wine and fork in the pizza, but who cares? The end result is pretty good. For price it often goes on sale, just this past week it was on sale at one of the stores for $3.99 but there are also a lot of coupons floating around if you pay attention. You betcha Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza will continue to be on my grocery list!

April 03, 2012

You will find it in the frozen food isle. Delicious, great variety. I do not like pizza or frozen food for many health reasons, but this one is made of natural ingredients and super easy to make. Goes to show that you CAN have great tasting pizza at home.

leacarol added a new review for