Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores

Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 1061 in Snacks

May 14, 2016

My whole family likes these they taste great everyone in my household eat these as a snack while watching their shows and movies on t.v. I always have to hide a box for myself otherwise they;ll be all gone

January 21, 2016

Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores are great for a quick snack or for putting in kids lunches for a snack.They are mini in size and come in different flavours.S'mores are great with a glass of Milk,that's the way my Grand-Kids eat them.I like the ones with Peanut Butter in between or even better with Cheeze Whiz.You can pop a few in a baggie for to take to work for break times,or even at night when you want a light snack.I know the kids will love them with their Marshmallow gooey inside,very tasty.I recommend these Ritz Bits Sandwiches S'mores..

January 16, 2016

These are pretty good. A fun little treat to eat for the kids.

June 02, 2015

These are yummy! Not too overly sweet.

May 15, 2015

These are pretty tasty, they taste yummy with the chocolate. And they remind me of camping so they make me feel all warm and fuzzy when I eat them :)

May 13, 2015

I like the taste of ritz by itself.. but this s'mores version doesn't work for me. I guess it's because I think ritz only belong with a cheese or salty flavour instead of this sweet flavour haha

May 13, 2015

Great little snack. My teens and friends like them so need to buy a couple of boxes at a time. Fresh, sweet, flavor. Nice mini snacking size.

May 13, 2015

Usually I love all of Ritz's products. For some reason this flavor was terrible to my taste buds. The combination of flavors just didn't taste right, a weird tasting and smelling cracker combo.

April 01, 2015

I bought these on sale and they're fun! They taste pretty decent and my sisters love them to take with them to school.

March 20, 2015

I bought these on a whim because I love ritz crackers and I love s'mores (anyone who doesn't is broken inside), and this just sounded like it would either be a GREAT idea or a very BAD idea. Turns out they are like crack! So addictive. Because they're so little, you can actually easily eat half the box in one sitting. Dangerously addictive...