Ritz Cheese Bites Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1061 in Snacks

September 19, 2016

One of my biggest guilty pleasures! These are so good! Not exactly the healthiest snack on the market but they are delicious and hit the spot when you need someone yummy!

September 19, 2016

I like these. Very tasty. Easy to take with you for a snack, just toss some in a bag and go. They are on sale quite a bit but they aren't very expensive any way.

May 14, 2016

I love these Ritz Cheese Bites I always take them to work to have as a snack threw out my shift the first thing I notice the box is empty I can just keep snacking on these

January 03, 2016

These are my favourite crackers! I love them; they're my favourite ritz crackers. The cheese tastes nice and a box of these are super cheap so i love grabbing them whenever im at the grocery store

December 13, 2015

Great for work or school if you need something to stop your hunger pains and help you with a salt craving. The dollar store around the corner from my place of work sells them in little tubs, so you don't have to buy a huge box. Are they good for you? No. But they taste good and they're a quick snack once and a while.

September 29, 2015

These were amazing, great flavour for a great price. I would definitely buy again!

August 25, 2015

i love ritz crackers but i dont like these . they taste artificial and have a nasty after taste...

August 25, 2015

I love ritz crackers but the cheese bites I am not impressed with at all. The cheese to me just tastes to processed. Actually it does not really taste like cheese...My daughter won`t even eat these..

August 24, 2015

The crackers take me back to my childhood. They are amazing and good for on the go.

August 24, 2015

These crackers are good. My kids love them. I usually put a handful in my sons lunch. He likes the peanut butter ones better but he can't have them at school. These are good cheesy bites.