Ritz Fresh Stacks Everything Crackers

Ritz Fresh Stacks Everything Crackers Reviews

Ranked #660 out of 1062 in Snacks

May 18, 2016

I love the convenience of these crackers - easy to toss into purse, gym bag, anywhere really, and eat on the go. The size of one package is really enough to feed my cravings. Also, the taste is to die for!

June 06, 2015

These Ritz are super delicious! They are great with cheese or any kind of spread!

June 05, 2015

These Ritz Crackers are so delicious. I buy them at our local Wal-Mart and they are a bit pricey. I love to eat these when I make a large fresh garden salad or homemade spaghetti. It's delicious.

May 17, 2015

Ritz Fresh Stacks Everything Crackers, have Onion, Poppy Seeds, Garlic & Sea Salt added to the Original Cracker, making for a new great tasting cracker. The convenient packaging makes bring them with you easy, where ever you go, would even be great for kids bring to school for a snack! This is my new favorite snack, the taste is amazing, not to strong, but not to weak, just the right amount of flavor. The only downfall is that with being Onion & Garlic, your breath is left stinky, but that's to be expected with anything Onion or Garlic.