Ritz Garlic & Butter Crackers

Ritz Garlic & Butter Crackers Reviews

Ranked #1150 out of 1172 in Snacks

February 25, 2016

Ritz Garlic & Butter Crackers.... SOOO yummy, I like them more than the original. There is more flavor and the garlicy taste goes so well with the buttery taste of the crackers.

February 25, 2016

I have a cracker obsession and Ritz is one of my favorites. I also have a garlic obsession so when I discovered these not to long ago I almost died. They were every bit as good as I hoped. They have That nice RITZ buttery texture with a nice garlic flavor to it. I didn't find the garlic flavor over powering either.

February 23, 2015

just the right amount of garlic butter. These go well with cheese or deli meats for a good snack.

May 28, 2014

Bought these the other day as they were on sale. What a great and different taste from all the other crackers out there. My son love crackers but is picky on tastes and this has become one of his favorites....mine as well. Will definitely becoming one of our go to products.

October 31, 2012

I saw this new flavour at my local Walmart and since they were on sale, decided to give them a try, since I love anything with garlic and butter. These crackers are fantastic, the flavour is not over powering, but you can taste it. Like all Ritz crackers, they are crisp and are great to serve with a variety of meats and cheeses or are also good to have with soup to compliment the flavours. Although a bit pricey at the regular price, they often go on sale and I stock up on them them. Great for those upcoming holiday visitors.