Robax HeatWraps Compresses for Lower Back & Hips Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

November 16, 2016

While others in my family have suffered from back aches, I have not in all my 71 years; however, helping my daughter move to a new house broke that spell. Moving boxes, shifting furniture and generally doing more in one day than I usually do in a week gave me a nagging back ache. So, I purchased this on the advice of my pharmacist and he was right. I certainly got relief. I carefully followed the package directions that "aging skin" (over 55) should be protected by wearing the patch over a tee shirt since the deep and profound heat may burn my aging skin. The heat felt wonderful, lasted a long time and by the next day, I was totally back to my normal "never any back pain".

September 24, 2016

These are fabulous. Every few months I get major pain in my lower back. I can't take a lot of medications for the pain so I use the Robax heatwraps. They help a lot. The heat lasts for hours, so I can put one on before I go to work, and be good until I get home.

September 14, 2016

I started doing bench press last week and pulled a muscle in my back. Robax ThermaCare heat wrap offered much needed release. I had tried a warm compress the night before but this product was better as it stayed in place and offered much targeted relief exactly where I was experiencing pain. I will definitely be purchasing these in the future. For me, Robax is synonymous with muscle pain relief as its the only brand I will use when experiencing pain.

September 14, 2016

I was very eager to get these heat wraps from Robax because my boyfriend suffers from back pain quite often due to his work. He decided to put this on before he went to work in an effort to help with the pain so he could go on about his day. This fit his back very well, it goes perfectly with the shape of the body and it stayed in place throughout the day under his clothing.

He has stated that this wrap defiantly helped him do his job better because he wasn't in constant pain from his back. He has since requested that pick up more of these because he thinks they are fantastic and work extremely well, so overall this wrap has been a major success! **** I was given these for free to test from Sample Source****

September 14, 2016

I received this as a sample. I was quite sceptical but decided to give it a go. I have chronic back pain that comes and goes, which I remedy with Tylenol 2, after applying the Heatwrap it hugged my back with a soothing warm sensation. I wore it for about 6 hours. It was also very comfortable to apply and wear. It definitely helped and I will be buying more.

September 14, 2016

I really like these wraps. The wide elastic band fits nicely around slim as well as heavy waists and I didn't really notice it at all. I thought I would notice the velcro and it might feel uncomfortable but it didn't. As long as the hooks are lined up properly, I didn't feel it. The heat was just enough to relax my back muscles without feeling like it was burning my skin. I'm not sure if I would use these on a really hot day since I did feel a little warmer than usual. I think it would be fantastic in the winter... double duty - easing my back pain and warming me up. All in all, I liked these and will definitely use them again.

September 14, 2016

I thought the heat wrap wouldn't really be that warm and would give off minimal heat, I was certainly proven wrong. It gives off quite warm heat, so much so, I ended up taking the wrap off directly against my skin, put on an undershirt, and then put the wrap back on, not that it was too hot but to help deal with the back sweat (how's that for a very honest review! You're welcome Internet! Haha :) ) I had tweaked my back picking up my toddlers & was experiencing menstrual cramping as well so this wrap helped to relax my muscles so I could go about my day. I can't speak to its claim of 16 hours relief as I only wore it for 6 but it was nice and warm the entire time, didn't feel bulky under my clothes and kept my back pain at bay the entire time. I received the thermal wrap through Sample Source but I will be buying these in the near future.

September 12, 2016

My son used the Robax Heat Wrap for a sore back at the time and he found the product to be very effective in relieving strained muscles. The wrap was soothing.

March 02, 2016

I have used these heat wraps frequently. I have chronic lower back and hip pain and use them when I climb into bed. They help me get a good night sleep.

March 02, 2016

We always have them at home my husband suffers from really hard pain in the back (since a malpractice and the afghanistan war) and it's helping him get some sleep on the worsts nights. The only thing that botters me with them it's some of them are still heating after 3 days and they normally working for 8h.....