Robax Platinum Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 497 in Remedies

February 21, 2017

My husband and I suffered from lower bac pain and Robax Platinum reall take the edge off and is effective. I can move freely and return to my normal activities. This product help both of us we back pain. It is a very good product and effective.

February 21, 2017

Robax platinum works great. I have lots of lower back pain, and this stuff helps me a lot. It also helps for "that time of the month" lol. I definitely recommend this product

February 15, 2017

Felt great to use this product. Worked well for what I needed it for. Would recommend it to others. And I will buy the product in stores. I know a few others who have tried this product and it has worked very well with them as well.

February 13, 2017

I suffer chronic back pain, some days it's unbearable. I refuse to fall Slave to prescription medications. Robax Platinum is a great temporary solution to taking away some of the pain and letting me function like a normal human being.

February 13, 2017

Being a psw i have back problems all the time, i recieved a sample in the mail from the company, and they seemed to work ok. It did work as a muscle relaxer, but i still needed to take more of something else like advil or aleve, and some heat rub. I wouldnt say that these are worth how much they want for them.

February 13, 2017

I've been using this for years for my lower back pain, and it works great. Works even better when combined with another pain reliever like tylenol or advil. I have really bad back pain that usually ends up having me crying in pain, and I take 2 of these with some tylenol and I'm good for the night. Don't think I could do without this, this little pill is a life saver, especially being a single mom, I don't have the luxury of not being able to get up and move when needed.

February 03, 2017

The robax platinum was very efficace for my pain. I Will buy it in the futur when I Will need it, because it work fast. I recommended this product for everyone who as pain.

January 15, 2017

This works when combined with something else, Aleve or Tylenol or more ibuprofen. I find I need a little more pain medication in combination with the muscle relaxant , but when take together it's great , just not as good itself.

January 03, 2017

I tried this last night as I have hurt my lower back. I feel there wasnt enough advil in it (only 200mg and I take 400mg usually) but the muscle relaxant worked for a little bit- not all night. I will try again tonight to give it the benefit of the doubt, but so far I feel it doesn't work for a bad muscle strain....

January 01, 2017

Sorry, no good review here. I have had chronic back problems for years, long before lower back surgery in 96.
    Still suffering, I would probably get more relief eating a jelly bean and for the friends and co-workers who have tried this product, there thoughts are similar to mine. I think they're nothing more than a Placebo. Save your money and wait it out, it will eventually get better on it's own. I find walking to be the most effective treatment and NO lifting or physical activity. A heating pad and massaging the affected area will also certainly help during the healing process. From past experience, I pretty much know that within 7-10 days it will take care of itself.
    I really don't know what compensation some of these people receive for their reviews of if in fact the names are fictitious. If you really have no satisfaction with your own self administered treatment, I would suggest a prescription for Flexeril, it is a narcotic, they work but just be careful and only use when required. I will only use these as a last resort, which is very rare.