Robax Platinum Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 484 in Remedies

January 15, 2017

This works when combined with something else, Aleve or Tylenol or more ibuprofen. I find I need a little more pain medication in combination with the muscle relaxant , but when take together it's great , just not as good itself.

January 03, 2017

I tried this last night as I have hurt my lower back. I feel there wasnt enough advil in it (only 200mg and I take 400mg usually) but the muscle relaxant worked for a little bit- not all night. I will try again tonight to give it the benefit of the doubt, but so far I feel it doesn't work for a bad muscle strain....

January 01, 2017

Sorry, no good review here. I have had chronic back problems for years, long before lower back surgery in 96.
    Still suffering, I would probably get more relief eating a jelly bean and for the friends and co-workers who have tried this product, there thoughts are similar to mine. I think they're nothing more than a Placebo. Save your money and wait it out, it will eventually get better on it's own. I find walking to be the most effective treatment and NO lifting or physical activity. A heating pad and massaging the affected area will also certainly help during the healing process. From past experience, I pretty much know that within 7-10 days it will take care of itself.
    I really don't know what compensation some of these people receive for their reviews of if in fact the names are fictitious. If you really have no satisfaction with your own self administered treatment, I would suggest a prescription for Flexeril, it is a narcotic, they work but just be careful and only use when required. I will only use these as a last resort, which is very rare.

October 09, 2016

I got this as a sample in the mail and never thought I would use it until one day I through out my back and was in excruciating pain. I tried hot water bottle, advil, sitz baths and nothing was helping so i decided to try one and wow....this stuff is awesome! I almost had immediate relief within 15mins and the pain went away fully within a day. I don't know how often i'd really use this, but it will definitely be something I grab for if I have back pain again future

September 19, 2016

It worked like magic the first night I used it. My lower back gets very stiff and so painful by morning. The next night it didn't seem to work as good, but I tried it a third time and thought it did help quite a bit - so 4 out of 5 stars. I don't usually medicate for back pain, but needed something to get me through being on the road on business.

September 19, 2016

I have been using this product for years and it is the only thing that relieves my back pain. It is one of the most costly products, but it worth every penny if you have really bad back pain. It is always the first thing I go for.

August 23, 2016

I've used this for years. It helps take away back pain really fast, and doesn't make you drowsy. It is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it!

June 09, 2016

I love getting samples of this in my samplesource. They are so effective at taking away back pain quickly. But a related thing I found them useful for was for menstrual cramps with or without lower back pain. I found the combo pain reliever and muscle relaxant to be by far the most effective pain reliever I have ever tried in getting rid of that pain. A lot of the time I just start with half a tablet (it comes in the oblong shaped solid tabs) and most of the time the pain is gone for the rest of the day. So comforting and I swear by them.

June 01, 2016

This product really works to help with back pain. I took one before I went to bed and I was able to have a really good sleep. Will definitely use it again.

May 11, 2016

I received the sample product from #Samplesource. I only take it as needed as a pain reliever. It helps my back pain if I have walked a lot. It helps relax the muscles in my legs from a long walk. I took this Ibuprofen immediate. It worked.#RobaxPlatinum