Robax Platinum Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 475 in Remedies

October 09, 2016

I got this as a sample in the mail and never thought I would use it until one day I through out my back and was in excruciating pain. I tried hot water bottle, advil, sitz baths and nothing was helping so i decided to try one and wow....this stuff is awesome! I almost had immediate relief within 15mins and the pain went away fully within a day. I don't know how often i'd really use this, but it will definitely be something I grab for if I have back pain again future

September 19, 2016

It worked like magic the first night I used it. My lower back gets very stiff and so painful by morning. The next night it didn't seem to work as good, but I tried it a third time and thought it did help quite a bit - so 4 out of 5 stars. I don't usually medicate for back pain, but needed something to get me through being on the road on business.

September 19, 2016

I have been using this product for years and it is the only thing that relieves my back pain. It is one of the most costly products, but it worth every penny if you have really bad back pain. It is always the first thing I go for.

August 23, 2016

I've used this for years. It helps take away back pain really fast, and doesn't make you drowsy. It is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it!

June 09, 2016

I love getting samples of this in my samplesource. They are so effective at taking away back pain quickly. But a related thing I found them useful for was for menstrual cramps with or without lower back pain. I found the combo pain reliever and muscle relaxant to be by far the most effective pain reliever I have ever tried in getting rid of that pain. A lot of the time I just start with half a tablet (it comes in the oblong shaped solid tabs) and most of the time the pain is gone for the rest of the day. So comforting and I swear by them.

June 01, 2016

This product really works to help with back pain. I took one before I went to bed and I was able to have a really good sleep. Will definitely use it again.

May 11, 2016

I received the sample product from #Samplesource. I only take it as needed as a pain reliever. It helps my back pain if I have walked a lot. It helps relax the muscles in my legs from a long walk. I took this Ibuprofen immediate. It worked.#RobaxPlatinum

May 09, 2016

after using this medication for intense back pain. I would not use it again as it didn't do anything for me.Its good I guess if you have mild pain but anymore than that forget about it. I needed something stronger.

May 02, 2016

I bought these thinking they would work but honestly I think they made my neck/back pain worse? Like what? They dont help muscle pain at all, ADVIL WORKS BETTER THAN THESE! I was very disappointed that these did nothing for my sore aching muscles.

April 23, 2016

Robax platinum relaxes the muscle.This is my first trial of this product and it is very effective for me as it provides relief for a very long time.I will keep using it .