Robeez Soft Soles and Boots

Robeez Soft Soles and Boots Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

November 08, 2016

This are really nice shoes, but can be very pricey!! Thankfully the ones my daughter owns were a gift. They are very well made and easy to put on! (which can be a task)

July 12, 2016

These are great soft shoes for growing little feet. They come in a great variety of styles for both girls and boys. Also have seasonal items, like little fur lined boots.

April 01, 2016

These are probably the most popular, best slippers for babies and toddlers. The elastic back makes them super easy to put on and they actually stay on unlike tons of other baby shoes. They are very well made, good quality meaning that they last a long time. Robeez also makes a ton of different designs so theres something perect for everyone.

September 25, 2015

My daughters both got these shoes as gifts & they are the cutest, easiest pair of shoes to put on. I love the fact that there are so many styles to choose from.

September 25, 2015

I got a pair at my baby shower and omg I love them ' they fit easily , they stay own and they are stylish !

June 08, 2015

All the babies where I work wear these! Easy to put on and stay on! Bought mine used

May 20, 2015

These are a bit pricey but I love them for my 7 month old! They seem comfortable for him and are easy to just slip on, and there are so many cute styles. I have two soft sole shoes and a pair of boots.

March 12, 2015

These are amazing!! We have several pairs. Not only they have fun and cute designs, but they seem to be very comfy for that little feet. My daughters feet grew so fast that all the other shoes got too small too quickly, there ones we were wearing for long time as they are from leather and material stretched. Love them!

March 12, 2015

These are very well made. they are good quality and are very comfortable for babies. there is a wide range of designs to choose from.

February 06, 2015

These were my favourite footwear when my kids were babies. They are positively adorable. They are extremely well made and hug your child's feet without being too tight and uncomfortable. They can be worn anywhere and how such a variety of precious designs to choose from. I have a collection because it is so hard not to want to purchase them all. You can use them for everyday or special occasions. A great gift to give and to receive. I honestly felt sad when they got too old and couldn't wear them anymore.