Robin Hood All Purpose Flour

Robin Hood All Purpose Flour Reviews

Ranked #688 out of 987 in Misc

June 18, 2016

I think we have used Robin Hood All Purpose Flour in our family home for 4 generations now. It is our pantry staple and we don't use other flour. This bakes up light and non sticky. I use it for breads, pastry, cakes, muffins, just about anything that requires flour. A fair price for a quality flour as well.

June 18, 2016

I used many other kinds and its crazy how things can be different when one simple ingridient has been changed. Thats why after trying store brand i just stick to robin hood, never changes

November 03, 2015

This is the flour I've always used for baking cakes, muffins, cookies and making batter. I works really well and is usually a good price.

November 03, 2015

I always get this flour. Love when its on sale and it compares to even more expensive brands.

November 03, 2015

Four is generic, like milk or gasoline or a long distance phone call.

The Robin Hood, I find, is IDENTICAL to Five Roses, to the Store Brand Private Label.

It is and has always been RELIABLE. No surprises.

This makes it a great product you can buy with CONFIDENCE.

November 03, 2015

Favourite flour for baking treats, pizza dough & using it in other recipes. Always have it in the house.

November 03, 2015

Love the new packaging for Robinhood flours. The ziplock closure is easy to use and ensures freshness. What a great idea!

June 11, 2015

The best baking flour hands down, we have always used this flour in our house

May 13, 2015

This is thé best brand of flour I have ever used ! I love bakeing with it, it is great quality flour!

May 13, 2015

This flour works so well for baking, it is good quality flour and it lasts a very long time. I love knowing that I am getting the best quality flour out there!