Good

Robin Hood Gluten Free Flour Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 174 in Gluten-free

October 06, 2016

Thank you! Finally a GF flour that actually behaves like wheat flour. I cook, I bake and I entertain... A LOT! I've tried all the brands, even ones that you would expect to perform well. So far, Robin Hood Gluten Free flour is the only brand that has never let me down. GF flour isn't inexpensive and neither are quality ingredients. So having baking failures is not an option for me. Perhaps you might like to offer larger packages of this product. Larger packaging would be more economical.

May 13, 2016

I was hoping i had truly found an all purpose gluten free flour but for me robin hoods gluten free flour is srill rexipe specific. It cab be used ro replace all purpose flour in any rexipe but i hwve not found that ro be the case. The flour is gluten free and has good taste but be wary that it mau work better for some thinfs and not others. Personally i have foind it easirr to make mu own mixes specific to my rrxipes and wjat i am baking.
This flour is worth havinf around when in a jam.

March 10, 2015

I am so happy that I can now buy Robin Hood Gluten Free Flour. It's a great all purpose flour for my gluten free baking. Although it's a little expensive, it's good that I can find it almost everywhere I shop.