Robin's Donuts Coffee Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 481 in Coffee

0.5/5

March 21, 2016

This is the worst coffee ever made ,it tasted so gross,it didn't have that rich robust flavor that McDonald's Coffee has, in my opinion it tasted like it was burnt .I only managed a few sips before spilling it out. I was so happy when the location in my town closed ,they couldn't compete with McDonald's or Tim Horton's

March 10, 2016

When moving to a new town, I was surprised to see the abundance of Robin's Donuts here as I'd only seen it once before in my life. I was even more surprised to see how popular it is, with many choose to make a run to Robin's over Tim Hortons! Apparently the coffee is good. I personally don't drink coffee but they have an amazing blueberry tea there!

November 08, 2012

Robin's donuts and coffee is right up there with the best. I would choose them above many of the well know shops.

June 12, 2012

This is my coffee of choice, I love it. I find it much easier on my stomach than any other coffee I have tried. I purchase a tin of coffee for about $6.25 and I brew it at home, and it lasts me about 3 weeks. Which saves me a tone of money, as it costs about $1.75 for a large coffee. A little product information from Robin's website.

A blend that we are proud of and that truly stands out from the rest!

Made with 100% Arabica beans, Robin’s coffee guarantees freshness and flavor.

Our coffee doesn’t contain any additives or artificial flavors. It’s just great quality coffee through and through.

Fair Trade Certified Organic and Swiss Water Decaf rounds out the coffee selection for those looking for something different.

Again I love the Fair Trade Certified, this is an awesome program.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye