Robitussin Cough Control

Robitussin Cough Control Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 497 in Remedies

January 28, 2016

I had a really bad cold and was finally able to test out the product. The new formula gave my throat a very soothing feeling, kept my cough at bay and helped me get a good nights sleep.

June 11, 2015

This is my favourite cough control medicine! With 3 doses it makes you feel better, relieved you of the itchy throat. I don't like the taste though!

June 11, 2015

this works great however for myself it doesnt seem to last as long as i need it to. it takes the throat itch away and gives a soothing instant relief!!!! not very pleasant on the palate tho!!!

June 11, 2015

I always have this at home in case someone starts to get sick. It definitely tastes bad, but it works!

June 11, 2015

Robitussin Cough Control is a good product that provides relief for only a few hours. It's a good product if you don't have any natural remedies on hand. I do prefer the natural ones myself, but in a pinch I do use this also.

April 08, 2015

This stuff works magic when you're sick!

March 01, 2015

This is excellent for dry cough that wont go away with other cough meds. got one for my sister and she stopped coughing just after using it, she was so relieved because nothing else had worked.

March 01, 2015

I've used this and did not find it effective at all. I always seem to go back to Buckley's. It seems to be the only one that works for me when I'm sick.

November 09, 2014

Relieves :
    Dry Coughs
    Chest Congestion
    Mucus & Phlegm
    Soothes Throat

Used this right away as soon as I felt like I was getting a sore throat and worked right away after use. I've used this two or three times this week because of having a cold but this medicine made me feel a lot better. Only bad thing I can say it doesn't taste the greatest but it does work. Always ask a professional if you use certain products if you have issues before taking medicine because not everything is for everyone.

What do you think, have you tried it ?