RoC Complete Lift Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

RoC Complete Lift Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #520 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

RoC Complete Lift & Fix Day Cream 50ml as you get older, your skin can lose firmness and elasticity. RoC Complete Lift range helps to firm and tighten skin for a visibly lifted skin.

February 03, 2016

Did not find this cream to be all that special.
Was very expensive and will not be buying again.

January 04, 2016

Just started using this cream about 4 weeks ago haven't really seen much difference. It has however made my skin really soft. The only thing I don't like is that it makes my face oily fast.

June 08, 2015

By far my favorite day cream. It's lightweight and silky formula goes on perfectly leaving your skin smooth and glowing. I love it!

April 23, 2015

this stuff is so amazing treats skin like its delicate goes on smoothy doesn't make the skin feel dry is very gentle just amazing How it is to ones skin.wasn't sticky or bonding goes on with no problems

March 26, 2009

I received this day moisturizer from RoC to review, along with the night cream and eye lift pen (reviewed separately).

I waited for a few weeks to give my opinion, because - as usual - my skin erupted after switching brands. Now that my skin has cleared, I can safely say I've found a new favorite. It absorbs quickly but hydrates perfectly. I was happy with my old brand, but after comparing I think I'll be switching.

As for the anti-aging properties, I'm a little disappointed. I have just the smallest of crow's feet and such, but after a few weeks of regular use I can't say that I've noticed a big difference. Still, I'm happy to use it as a basic day cream and perhaps with extended use those fine lines will fade.

The product has a strong perfumy scent that I personally like, but for those who are sensitive, this one may not be right for you. I have the regular cream right now, but hope to try the version with spf soon for summer protection.