RoC D Enydrial Repairing Lip Care
Good

RoC D Enydrial Repairing Lip Care Reviews

Ranked #518 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Specially formulated to nourish and repair. Intensive lip care that helps to protect and repair dry chapped lips.

July 02, 2016

This is AMAZING! i use alot of different lip balms and this actually helps get rid of dryness and keeps my lips smooth. the price is so good at $7 canadian.

July 01, 2016

I have tried every lip balm on the market and so far this brand is the best there is. Nothing seemed to work for me so I asked the beauty cosmetician at SDM what she could suggest and she told me about Roc lip balm. I have been using this for years now and love it. It is expensive but I get it on sale or use my points to buy it.

March 20, 2016

This is the best repairing lip care that I have ever tried.
It is my go to chap stick if my lips begin to crack and chap up in the winter.
It is soothing on the lips and quickly heels the damaged areas.

March 20, 2016

This is the best lip balm in the winter. It really heals sore, chapped lips and repairs them back to their usual self. I always wear it before bed and my lips feel great in the morning.

January 21, 2016

I tried a lot of lip repairing, but this one is the best of all. Summer as winter, that's the lipsil you need

September 03, 2015

I am using this product from last week and I am loving it so far. My lips are not dry anymore...highly recommended !!

July 15, 2015

This is the best lip balm out there. I bought it after my doctor recommended it for my swollen, dry lips (due to an allergic reaction to my toothpaste, of all things). It's hypoallergenic, so I don't have to worry about having an allergic reaction to my lip balm, and hydrating. I can apply this balm and not have to reapply for a few hours.

September 11, 2014

****Amazing product****

I can't go without this lip care! It's like a drink for my lips! I love both the one that contains the SPF and the regular one. I leave one in the car, one at the office and one in my purse!
It does not feel greasy.
Even though it's a little on the pricey side, I wait 'till it goes on special ;)

August 13, 2014

What an amazing experience!

Each time I buy this product I have happy! I got mine on sale from $7, so I paid about $5 and either way.. this is worth it.

This is something that is great at nighttime and throughout the day. Only downside is that there is no SPF protection.

You need to get it!

February 09, 2012

This is the best lip balm I have ever used. I have been using it 4 years now and would never go back to regular chap stick in the winter months. I recommend it to everyone who complains about dry cracked lips because it works so well. You only have to put it on once a day once your lips are healed (if they were really dry) and it protects them for the whole day and when I liked in a dry climate (Northern BC) I used it twice, morning and evening.