Rock on Dry Shampoo

Rock on Dry Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #101 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

April 20, 2011

How many times have I ignored my hairdresser’s warnings about not washing my hair every day. 2nd day hair just feels icky-we all know this! I have been a huge fan of dry shampoos and have tried almost all of them. My favorite (thus far) is Batiste…..well until now.

I snagged this product at Sally Beauty Supply near my parents house. I certainly wasn’t looking for a dry shampoo-I still had over half my bottle of Batiste (in Tropical scent) left. As I was browsing through the store, the thought of “stocking up” crossed my mind, but I didn’t notice this product until I got to the register where it was displayed prominently. A big ‘Sale’ sign taped to the first bottle. So of course I bought it!

I followed the directions (which read):

“Shake well before use. Hold can 12″ from hair and spray lightly. Use fingertips to massage through hair focusing on roots. Brush product out.”

And that’s what I did!

I like this product! It’s a fine mist, no residue with a very pleasant scent. People with darker hair (which I don’t have) could use this-there is no white powder (I know that Tresemme dry shampoo has gotten a ton of complaints because of the white residue left on the hair). Can’t argue with the price either ($5.99 USD)

I will use this until I run out-while it’s not a ‘I’ll die if I don’t have it’ type of product, it would be a good reason to go back across the border for more!

matisa has posted in the forum topic
    FREEBIES BBZ

Magouee added a new review for
    Lush Alaska dessert soap

scoof added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops