Rocket Candies Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 180 in Candy

November 30, 2016

This is another product I can't believe I loved as a kid. It's far too chalky, but at least each pill is manageable. Can you imagine biting into a large chunk of this? Still, the flavours are pretty interesting and it does make for some fun eating. I also like how they're wrapped which makes them easy to manage, easy to carry, easy to eat, and easy to clean up after (ie, no clean up at all). I might have some in the future for nostalgia's sake, but I wouldn't even recommend giving them to kids too often. Give them something better!

November 18, 2016

I don't know what people like about rockets, they're basically pure sugar and they don't even taste good. Save the calories on something that actually has a flavour.

November 08, 2016

Les rocket me rappel vraiment mon enfance. J'en recevais des tonnes lors de l'halloween. Très croquant et super bonne saveur en bouche. Je recommande.

November 08, 2016

Un vrai classique ces bonbons que j'appelais ''mes petites pillules''. Même adultes ils sont aussi bons et on ne se tanne pas d'en manger. Sont délicieux.

November 08, 2016

Ce sont probablement les bonbons que mon père attendait de manger avec impatience dans mon sac d'Halloween quand je revenais de ma tournée! Ils sont super bon :)!!

August 15, 2016

For me, these are not my favorite candy! I find them to be very "chalky". They do have different flavors, but I don't find that i can tell the difference.

March 17, 2016

Rockets are really nothing special.
They were never really my favorite candies to receive on Halloween.
Don't get me wrong, I certainly will eat them if I have a sugar craving.
They are not a candy I would purchase for myself though.

March 17, 2016

These r one of my favourite candies. i love the taste and the little crunch they have. i usually take a few for myself when i make up halloween treat bags.

March 17, 2016

My family loves these and we have been eating them for years.I always buy a big bag at Halloween, love the flavors ,so sweet and crunchy. I can eat two or three packs at once. I would recommend these to anyone with a sweet tooth

January 19, 2016

These are a childhood staple! My kids love it be these and I still do to, every once in a while. They are crunchy and have a sweet or tart flavor. Price is right too.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender