Rocket Candies Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 189 in Candy

January 18, 2017

Rockets are alright. I dont mind eating them but I prefer other candies. They are nice and sweet, a bit tart but not as intense as a sweet tart, so that works for me.

1.5/5

January 18, 2017

Ew no, just no. These are like chewing on chalk. It makes me laugh because I loved these as a kid so much. With so many other candy options out there I don't know why anyone would choose these. Sorry girls, big no from me.

January 17, 2017

Chaque année j'attends l'halloween avec impatience pour pouvoir m'acheter des gros sacs de Rockets. Ce sont parmis mes bonbons en poudre préféré. Je pourrais en manger des milliers avant de me tanner, souvent je dois m'arrêter pour être responsable.

November 30, 2016

This is another product I can't believe I loved as a kid. It's far too chalky, but at least each pill is manageable. Can you imagine biting into a large chunk of this? Still, the flavours are pretty interesting and it does make for some fun eating. I also like how they're wrapped which makes them easy to manage, easy to carry, easy to eat, and easy to clean up after (ie, no clean up at all). I might have some in the future for nostalgia's sake, but I wouldn't even recommend giving them to kids too often. Give them something better!

November 18, 2016

I don't know what people like about rockets, they're basically pure sugar and they don't even taste good. Save the calories on something that actually has a flavour.

November 08, 2016

Les rocket me rappel vraiment mon enfance. J'en recevais des tonnes lors de l'halloween. Très croquant et super bonne saveur en bouche. Je recommande.

November 08, 2016

Un vrai classique ces bonbons que j'appelais ''mes petites pillules''. Même adultes ils sont aussi bons et on ne se tanne pas d'en manger. Sont délicieux.

November 08, 2016

Ce sont probablement les bonbons que mon père attendait de manger avec impatience dans mon sac d'Halloween quand je revenais de ma tournée! Ils sont super bon :)!!

August 15, 2016

For me, these are not my favorite candy! I find them to be very "chalky". They do have different flavors, but I don't find that i can tell the difference.

March 17, 2016

Rockets are really nothing special.
    They were never really my favorite candies to receive on Halloween.
    Don't get me wrong, I certainly will eat them if I have a sugar craving.
    They are not a candy I would purchase for myself though.