Rockstar Energy Drink Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

Rockstar Energy Drink is a popular high energy drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company. Rockstar comes in several different formulas, with sugar-free and juice versions, and claims it gives the consumer energy from its mix of vitamins, caffeine and herbs. The drink includes a number of variations the original formula, a diet version (sweetened with Ace-K and sucralose), Rockstar Juiced, Rockstar Juiced (Guava flavor) and Rockstar Energy Cola.

July 30, 2016

I just want to start off by saying I have only drank about ten energy drinks in my entire life because they make my heart seem like it's skipping beats, so I don't have extensive knowledge to compare different brands. With that said, this is one that I have tried and I really did not enjoy the taste. I found it to taste chalky, almost like I had just eaten twenty packages of rocket candies.

1.5/5

July 30, 2016

How anyone can enjoy these is beyond me. Energy drinks are fighting and so so so bad for you! A young person especially DOES NOT need this crap in their body. Have you ever read the ingredients in this? I have had a sip or two of a few different kinds of Rockstars and AMPS and I could never ever get over the taste! They taste like syrup and sugar, mixed with an artificial fruit flavour. Energy drink should be banned to anyone under the age of 18, as children do NOT need this garbage. No one does! But especially not young developing minds and bodies.

July 30, 2016

J'ADORE toutes les rockstar energy drinks.

Leurs goûts sont tout simpl ment exquis. Bien-sûr, c'est très très caloriques et il y a beaucoup de sucre, donc faut pas en abuser, mais quelqu'uns par semaine, ne fait pas de mal.

Le seul problème, c'est lorsque tu commences, tu ne peux plus t'arrêter d'en boire. En tout cas, pour moi c'est comme ça. Je ne suis plus capable de m'en passer.

May 30, 2016

My youngest son's girl friend was drinking Rockstar Energy Drinks on Saturday I asked her if it tasted good she said it's the best she asked me if I wanted to try it out I took a drink of it and I liked the taste it was cold and refreshing

May 12, 2016

This is one of my favorites. I love this mixed with certain alcohol, I know it's not good for you, but like anything in life moderation is key. Great energy, flavor and I love them.

April 29, 2016

I don't like the taste of the Rockstar energy drinks.
I have to mix it with another beverage or I find them too sweet.
Or they taste too much like flat pop.
I do get lots of energy from a Rockstar but I find that I get
shaky. Not for me.

April 29, 2016

Quand j'ai envie d'un petit Boost d'énergie, c'est le RockStar Punch aux fruits que j'achète ( le noir et rouge )

Il est que trop bon ! Il me donne le Boost d'énergie souhaité :) c'est celui-ci que j'achète a tout coup

April 26, 2016

Pretty good. It leaves a weird taste in your mouth after you drink it. It restores your energy. It tastes fairly good. I would recommend this to few friends.

April 03, 2016

These awesome10 calorie no carbonation energy drinks are part of my daily pick me up. My favorite flavor is the orange & when that is sold out my go to is the 10 calorie zero carbonation Grape. A great addition to my pre. work out Routine. They are a bit pricey so I usually stock up when they are on sale.

March 17, 2016

This is by far the worst energy drink I have tried. It is way, way too sweet. It has loads of calories and leaves an awful taste in the mouth. It does not make me feel very energized either.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag