Rockstar Super Sours BubbleBerry

Rockstar Super Sours BubbleBerry Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

February 04, 2017

This is the only rockstar i will drink! I dont find it sour, but i find it very sweet. I buy these every week for work, they really get me moving. I usually get the 2 for 5 deal, about twice a week. I get really angry when stores dont sell this flavour, i wont buy any other one. Even if they arent on sale and that store is my only option, i will pay the 4 bucks for a can! They are so addicting!

December 05, 2016

i don't care much for the taste of any of these energy drinks, but somedays when it's my only option, i usually go with this one because i do enjoy sour things and the others make me feel sick

July 11, 2016

The bubbleberry is one of my favourite Rockstars. I normally get it when I'm in the mood for a burst of flavour but not too sour. It kind of taste like blueberry but with a hint of sourness to it.

June 06, 2016

I love this energy drink! its absolutely my all time favorite! Not only does Rockstar offer a variety of flavors but this one in particular reminds me of those little pink and purple sour gum candy you used to be able to get from the 25cent machines at the grocery store. I literally cant get enough. I drink them in the morning instead of a coffee and its the perfect pick me up to get my butt motivated for the day.

December 16, 2015

Sour bubblegum was a bad choice from the start, sweet and tangy pink energy drink.