• Rocky Mountain Soap Company Breakout Buster
Good

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Breakout Buster Reviews

Ranked #363 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

September 27, 2016

I got it as a gift, and loved it. Works great, soothing way to take care of my zits problem. It's gentle to the skin, yet tough on the zits. It last a long time, because you only need a little bit. Has tea tree scent.

September 17, 2016

This tea tree stick works like a charm, use it at night and notice a difference just a day makes. Scent is perfect, not too strong but effective. Makes a great travel companion because it's so little.

March 10, 2016

I grabbed a tube of this while in the West Edmonton Mall branch one day, and fell in love. It is great for both breakouts and cold sores, easy to apply, great scent that makes you believe it is working as soon as you use it. As I am prone to cold sores, it's a purse staple for me.

February 14, 2016

I've never had a product make me break out so terribly before. I went from normal, very slight breakout to incredibly painful almost cystic acne all over my chin. Took at least a month for the breakout to go away. I like some of their other products, but man this was really awful.

August 19, 2013

I really love the Breakout Buster for the occasional blemish. It is very effective on my skin. It is also great for allergic rashes and bug bites. I like the fact that it is all natural and a soothing remedy for my children's itches. The lemony smell while strong is not unpleasant.

November 02, 2009

This 100% natural product is excellent! Soothes and heals blemishes and cold sores. Great for small eczema patches too! Lasting balm. Leaves skin soft and supple. Does not smell mediicinal.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!