Rocky Mountain Soap Company Lip Gloss

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #446 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

Rocky Mountain sunscreen four pack lip balm helps prevent sunburn with 4 unique flavors alpine ice, kiwi, vanilla and green tea. This SPF-30 lip balm soothes irritation while helping to prevent and protect dry chapped lips with aloe vera and vitamin E.

March 17, 2016

This all natural lip gloss is nice. However, I can't tell the difference between this and big name brands. I like to support local entrepreneurs so I have purchased the gloss.

June 28, 2015

Leaves lips feeling moist and smooth. Really enjoy using this lip gloss.

June 25, 2015

Love how this lip gloss doesn't dry out my lips.

August 04, 2014

I'm not a big lipstick wearer, so a tinted lip gloss is perfect for when I want a little bit of colour. I love knowing that the ingredients used are safe, and it doesn't dry out my lips like some products can.

February 23, 2011

I recieved this product free for review. I carry it in my purse now for my when lips are feeling dry or "naked" I really like the colour - it's light enough to feel like a simple gloss but it has just enough colour to feel like I've got a little somthin' special on my lips :)

I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, but there is something about the tube that I really like - the gloss comes out thin and the slant of the tub makes it easy to apply.

It's a great products to have on the go!

February 22, 2011

This lip gloss is wonderful. Natural, soothing, and not sticky. There are currently just a few shades which have pomegranate or peppermint extracts . I chose a rose shade (Blush) and it would flatter most skin tones and make up styles. I am not fond of scented, flavored lip glosses but this one is not overpowering. It is a great natural, good for you and a product of Canada. I would say this product compares to Kheil's lipglosses.

February 17, 2011

I thought this product was just about average in all categories. It had pretty limited staying power (usually lasted about 1 hour or less). The color was really pretty ( I got the nude shade). It provided a little color and a slight gloss. It wasn't overly glossy, which is really nice for a daytime wear. Also, it isn't too sticky, which passes the hair blowing in the wind test. The price point is also pretty average for a gloss. One thing I didn't particularly like about the product is the packaging/application. I generally gravitate more towards the brush applicators, and like more original packaging. I liked the fact that the product had limited scent, because in lip gloss it can be particularly disturbing. Overall, there is nothing really bad about this product, but there isn't anything WOW about it either, which is why I chose to not recommend.