Good

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Liquid Crystal Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Our Natural Deodorants are made using Potassium Alum, a naturally occurring salt. It has been crushed up and suspended in liquid form and blended with anti-bacterial and therapeutic essential oils. The molecules of Potassium Alum are too large to pass through pores and into the bloodstream, so they don’t actually go into your body. But what they do is inhibit the growth of the bacteria that causes body odour. Be sure to shake your deodorant well and allow it to dry before getting dressed. You should expect our deodorant to last at least 6 hours, but we’ve had many customers report that it lasts all day.

*Product description via rockymountainsoap.com

September 17, 2016

I have purchased this product in tea tree and geranium scents. It won't help you to stop sweating but it will block the smell. Tea tree is antifungal so it works pretty good. As its a roll on, it's easier to use than the traditional crystal rocks.

1.5/5

April 21, 2016

I wanted to start using more :organic: products in my life, so I thought the first place to start would be with my deodorant.
I purchased this one with high hopes, but unfortunately I found it was not effective enough for me.
Although it did help with odor control, it did not help control the "moisture" aspect at all.
Needless to say I was disappointed with the effectiveness versus the price.

April 19, 2016

I tried this product for a week and even though it controls odour to a small degree, it doesn't work for very long.
It doesn't help at all with keeping you dry. For the price they charge it should do the same as regular deodorant

April 04, 2015

I've used every non-toxic deodorant on the market over the last 20 years. Surprisingly many of the "natural" deodorants at the health food stores still have a small amount of toxic chemicals. RMS Co deodorant has 100% pure ingredients AND actually works!! I've searched for years & finally found the one that works the best for me!

January 23, 2015

Okay, so this is the best and the freshest smelling deodorant I have ever smelled! Instantly, I knew it was a winner when I opened it because the scent is just so fresh and light. It's an all-natural deodorant, so it does not contain any anti-perspirant chemicals, so you must know that it will not stop you from sweating. However, for smelling nice and clean, you are good to go! I love how it doesn't irritate the skin as well since the ingredients are chemical-free. Lemon actually has all-natural anti-bacterial (and anti-fungal) qualities, so it really reinforces the idea that this is some good stuff ;)

January 17, 2015

Here's the thing about natural deodorant: if you are a sweater (which I am) you will need to reapply throughout the day. I've just started using this one in the lavender scent and I love it. It does nothing for moisture but it ensures I still smell nice by the end of the day, which I deeply appreciate. I find in general that natural deodorants that are solid (like LaVanilla) help keep you dry more effectively and that roll-one or spray-ons are more for scent and helping you to feel fresh.

I think for $8 it is absolutely worth trying. My usual natural deos cost a lot more than this. I got mine free but it is something I would purchase myself. Love that it's made here in Canada and is 100% natural.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!