Rocky Mountain Soap Company Mountain Spa Foot Butter Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 164 in Foot Care

May 05, 2016

So I purchased this while I was on Vacation in Canmore Alberta (A MUST visit btw)
The scent is Fir Needle and OMG ITS FABULOUS!!!!!!
The packaging makes this product easy to use (it's packaged into a underarm deodorant roll up)
It is 71% organic 100% natural & toxic free non GMO and is "tested on owners, not animals" ❤️
I recommend using this before you go to bed as once you put it on your feet it will be greasy but wonderful. It will make your feet soft and smooth with regular use.
I LOVE this product!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

April 21, 2016

I use this "balm" on my feet every morning before socks and heels get put on, and it works great!
No cracked heels or dry feet. I love that it is in a stick form for easy application (no messy hands) and the smell is delish!
I would recommend it to anyone who loves soft feet.

January 26, 2016

It's alright, really solid and hard to apply. easy to carry around (always a bonus for me!). It really works more as a balm than a butter.

June 14, 2015

I use this right when I go to bed to soften my heels overnight. Stick type application is perfect. No messy hands. Lemony smell is great!

May 15, 2014

Works pretty good. I find it can make your feet sweat during the day so I use mine at night while sleeping

January 27, 2010

My heels get super cracked in the winter, and I am horrible with taking care of them, so I finally decided to do something about it and started using this product. It does a pretty decent job! Though my heels could still be smoother, the cracks were gone within a few days of using the product. At a steep price of $13 however, I would go with Vaseline instead the next time, which works just as well, if not slightly better (I tested both for a few days each). Vaseline also has more uses than one as we all know.

Updated On: February 09, 2010

Since writing my initial review of this product, I've developed a new-found understanding of the importance of using natural products. This product contains all-natural ingredients - Vaseline does not. Just a supposition, but it's probably not going to kill you to use Vaseline on your feet. However, studies have shown that some chemicals found in our body are the same ones that can be found in the products that we put on our skin, and therefore came from those products.

So if going all-natural is important to you, go with the Rocky Mountain Foot Butter.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!