Rocky Mountain Soap Company Transformative Rose Hip Cleansing Oil
Good

Rocky Mountain Soap Company Transformative Rose Hip Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 98 in Beauty Oil

Whether your skin is the oily or the parched type it will benefit from the balancing effect of this wicked blend of the richest and most nourishing botanicals we could get our paws on. Rosehip and Jojoba soften and loosen blackheads. Rose and Sandalwood calm and soothe the skin while Arnica reduces redness. Chamomile and Calendula are included to give extra moisture and nourishment. More Information: http://www.rockymountainsoap.com/productDetails/1027376/1027936/1000144

October 13, 2016

This product is amazing at taking off makeup at the end of the day. Their directions advise to use a few squirts on a cotton pad to remove make-up, however similar to the Shu Uemura cleansing oil, I prefer to use massage a squirt or two onto my face before removing everything with a damp face cloth. You can really see all the makeup it takes off, plus during toning there is absolutely no makeup or residue left on the cotton pad.

I don't use this product everyday, but find it's perfect for days when I wear heavier makeup. The price point is on a the high side compared to other face cleansers, but worth it. I am a huge fan of this brand's products and love that they are toxin-free.

May 22, 2013

I was skeptical when they first told me their cleanser was an OIL!!! But I decided to give it a shot and wow, what a difference it made. Living in Calgary I often have issues with flaky, gross skin (despite my skin not naturally being dry), but using the cleansing oil was brilliant for my face: it cleaned without stripping away natural oils and markedly improved my skin.

These days there's lots of talk about cleansing with oils, and I've tried a few different concoctions of my own, but I've been using the RMSC cleansing oil for 4 years now and I still think it's absolutely the best.

Price is on the premium end, however it lasts a long time, and is totally worth it.