Rodan + Fields microdermabrasion paste
Good

Rodan + Fields microdermabrasion paste Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 629 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 29, 2016

Amazing product. Got a sample from my Rodan and fields consultant and fell in love with this! Makes your face so soft and smooth light scent and it is a little pricey but it is worth the money as it lasts around 3-4 months!

July 05, 2016

This paste is simply amazing!! It left my skin feeling so soft instantly. I felt like I just had a professional facial. Clearly a miracle in a bottle.

June 29, 2016

This sweet smelling, citrus infused paste removed all dead skin and left my face feeling like silk! Goes far, lasts ages. Minimized my pores and blackheads by half in 2 weeks of consistent use!

March 03, 2015

this stuff is amazing. My skin has been a bit dry most likely due to the face that it is ridiculously cold outside and that I do not drink water. I used this stuff...it actually says on the back to use the whole package. However I actually got 4 uses our of it. It kinda feels like it is made out of salt and sugar. it is quite lovely and my hands were so much softer after as well. this is a staple to get rid of dry skin

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?