Rodial glamstick

Rodial glamstick Reviews

Ranked #482 out of 787 in Lip Balm

May 05, 2015

I have a few of these guys kicking around my makeup bag. I like the texture and scent of the product, it is a nice alternative to lipstick. It gives off a nice light colour and moisturises your lips. While the price is a little steep it's well worth it as they do last quite awhile even with daily use

January 23, 2014

Love the sheerness and scent! This is a nice balm to have when you need a bit of colour and moisture.

January 03, 2014

I was thrilled when I saw a beautifully wrapped package of free samples of this product from Rodial. Not only does this product look glam from it's slick clear casing, but it FEELS glam when smothering the vitamin E and cocoa buttery goodness on your lips.

The best part? It also contains a lip tint in a variety of natural looking luscious colours. At $19.00 a piece, it may come off as a bit more of an investment than your regular go-to lip remedy but trust me when I say it's worth it. After all, your lips deserve only the best, right?