Rold Gold Classic Style Tiny Twists Pretzels

Rold Gold Classic Style Tiny Twists Pretzels Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 27, 2016

Super bonne grignotines salées. J'adore cette ma , le goût est toujours parfais. Très salé par contre, mais une fois de temps en temps c'est bien. J'aime beaucoup.

September 27, 2016

I'm a huge pretzel fan and I have to say that Rold Gold is by far the best brand of pretzels. I like this particular selection of tiny twists the best because they are the perfect size to snack on and they aren't messy at all. These have the perfect amount of crunch and are not too hard like some other pretzel brands, with the right amount of salt.

I love to eat these on there own as a salty snack but I also like to dip them everything from chocolate, Nutella and even peanut butter for the perfect salty/sweet combo. These are usually about $4.00 but go on sale quite often for $3.00, I love these and would defiantly recommend them.

January 12, 2016

I love pretzels and this brand name s really good. Crunchy and tasty. Just enough salt. Great on their own or with dip!

January 12, 2016

The ONLY pretzel I have ever tasted that taste this good. Perfect amount of salt as well as the perfect crunch to go along with it.

June 01, 2015

I buy pretzels often and these ones are okay. They leave my mouth with a dry feeling and I always need to have a drink with them. There is also not a lot of salt so it doesn't have that intense of a flavour.

June 01, 2015

I love these! Great to put out at parties or to munch on for snacks in the evening.

April 23, 2015

fun salty snacks. Good for a snack in anywhere you go, work, car or just watching a show. Kids love them and a healthier alternative to chips.

April 22, 2015

I like that they are a healthy snack but I find them salty

April 21, 2015

These are seriously the best pretzels, they are so crunchy and salty and perfect for a snack. I like to dip mine into melted chocolate oh boy is it delicious! I love the combo of sweet and salty.

March 19, 2015

Very addictive snack. Who doesnt love pretzels!? Not too salty, has a nice crunch and tastes simply great.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml