Romance by Ralph Lauren Reviews

Ranked #957 out of 1216 in Perfume

January 11, 2016

Love this scent. So fresh smelling. Lasts all day long.

November 05, 2015

The scent is simply awsome. This is the favourite of all!!! But its kinda expensive.

April 01, 2014

One of all time favourite scents, and highly underrated amidst all the hype about the new stuff.

While I love the Eau de Toilette (I just love to spray myself with perfume; I'll admit I'm a perfume whore!!), what I get the most compliments on is actually the body lotion. If you can get your hands on a gift set that includes a small container of the lotion, keep it in your purse and just watch as men and women alike flock to you! I'm not kidding - it works like magic! Put a drop of this stuff on your hands and suddenly the whole room smells fresh! And the lotion has a 'softer' quality about it - almost like if it were made with baby lotion as a base, but not overpoweringly so - if that makes any sense! - and doesn't have the 'alcohol-ey' affect of the spray.

The only word I can think of to describe the scent is "fresh". It is almost cologne like, and I dare say a man might be able to get away with wearing this, but it still feels feminine to me. Like a bottle of CK-one trapped in a peony bush, surrounded by bees. People will walk over to where you are, sniff the air, and then say, "oh it smells GOOD in here - what is that??", as you smirk and shrug as if you know nothing.

November 02, 2012

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PERFUME, IT MAKES ME SMELL SO GOOD. WHEN WEARING ROMANCE I GET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THE SMELL, NEED LESS TO SAY I MUST WEAR ROMANCE WELL. IF YOU WANT TO TURN HEADS AND HEAR THE AHHHSSSS I RECOMMED RALPH LAUREN ROMANCE THIS FRAGRANCE LAST ALL DAY NO NEED TO KEEP SPRAYING BECAUSE ROMANCE IS WELL WORTH YOUR MONEY PLUS SOME.

August 16, 2010

I absolutely love this perfume! It's such a romantic scent that isn't too heavy. Its perfect for the summer when you want to smell good for that special someone! The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to so you may have to reapply after a few hours. Other than that this is one of my favs!