Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 1001 in Books

June 29, 2016

I don't really like this story. Who in their right mind kill themselves because their loved ones were killed. I don't see the logic in it and I don't see the romance in it either. I could kill someone to protect my loved ones but not kill myself because they are dead. Now that i'm older, I see this book differently. A stressful event either brake you or bring you together. Let's say you lost a child: this event will either bring the couple together or separate them. One will go down in the abyss of depression and the other one cannot bring he/she back from there. Or they will both support one another and go through it together. I'm a romantic at heart but I really don't like this story. My husband and I went to very stressful stuff one after the other and we held on to each other for each waves, with the kids right there on our sides.

June 26, 2016

Although I mostly don't read romance novels but this one is a classic read, I read it in high school and really liked it a lot. I watched the film as well.

May 21, 2016

I read this book in grade 9 and was so intrigued by the story that I couldn't wait for the school bringing us the original movie to watch. Young love between to teens who's family did not approve of each other and ultimately lead the teens to a tragic end.

May 02, 2015

Although there is much to be appreciated in the writing of this play, overall I found it to be frustrating due to the absolute ridiculous behaviour of the characters.
    I think people should read it, because it is so heavily referenced elsewhere, but it isn't Shakespeare's best work.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows