Roots Gather Legging Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 43 in Leggings & Tights

March 31, 2015

Comfy and fantastic. I love leggings.

March 07, 2015

These are absolutely gorgeous and comfortable to wear. goes great with any outfit. love this a lot.

March 21, 2012

These are the best leggings I've ever bought (which is saying a lot). When it comes to leggings, I'm a fiend. I have so many pairs my drawer is overflowing. However, I find most of my leggings are too sheer or they lose some elasticity after a few hours of wear. I've spent all kinds of money on different types of leggings, including $50 for a pair by TNA. I recently bought the Gather Legging from Roots, being the fanatic I am, and fell in love. I was hesitant to spend $20 on a pair, but I took the risk anyway. I thought the elastic waistband would be uncomfortable, but I don't even notice it and it doesn't make any unwanted love handles. Yes, I even did the bend over test to see how sheer they would be before I purchased them. Completely opaque! They're 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex. They're extremely soft, durable, and look really cute with any shoe.