Rosebud Perfume Co Mocha Rose Lip Balm

Rosebud Perfume Co Mocha Rose Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 23, 2015

I really like this balm and the scent is just right. Not too much at all. It gives a really pretty gloss look and I would totally recommend it!

January 06, 2012

If you're a lip balm aficionado such as myself, you've probably owned a few products by Rosebud Perfume. Their most popular product being their classic Rosebud Salve, a moisturizer with multiple uses but more often found in a purse as an effective shield against chapped and cracked lips. But the flavour? Always a bit old for my taste, but you can't really blame me (or them) when you consider that the company has been around for 100 years!

Imagine my surprise when I found a tempting new flavour this year; Mocha Rose! According to the website it debuted in 2009 but only recently made the jump to local stores. It offers a subtle chocolate and coffee flavour with a mild vanilla undertone, not overwhelming but lingering enough that it stirs up comments by friends and strangers ;) I'm usually not keen on vanilla scents as they often smell too much like food, but this one is just light enough to work. The base is not waxy or too tacky, but it's just glossy enough and lasts longer on my lips than all other balms at this price.

A true touch of class for cold winter nights, with a scent that will become part of your handbag, purse or makeup kit, I'm sure, for years to come. I know I've found a keeper.