Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve in a Tube Reviews

Ranked #619 out of 784 in Lip Balm

November 01, 2016

I have this both in a tube and the small tin, and they're both so awful.

Pros:
- smells really nice

Cons:
- super sticky
- not moisturizing for the lips
- expensive
- sits on the lips / doesn't get absorbed so it looks awful (you just look glossy)

March 03, 2016

So good! Works wonder for sever dry winters in Canada! Love this product. Lasts a long time because you don't need a lot of product! A must buy :)

February 08, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff! It seems to be the only stuff that works for my chronic chapped lips! It lasts a while and the price is great!

February 04, 2016

More convenient than the tin format, smells great.

October 24, 2015

Easily the number one must-have product in my beauty bag. I have in both in a tin and a tube. I keep the tube in my purse, and the tin in my bathroom and one on my bedside table. It is literally a miracle product. First of all it's the best lip balm I have ever tried, hydrates and soothes better than a $50 lip product. It soothes, hydrates, gives a pink kiss colour to my lips that is perfect for a natural look if I don't feel like putting on lipstick, it primes lips for lipstick application. I've used this on clients with super dry lips who want a matte lip colour, this gets lips ready in less than 2 minutes. The smell is heavenly to me, I love rose and this is just the perfect hint of it.

Beyond it being the best lip balm of all time (and it's less than $8 to boot) it's an incredibly healing salve. I put it on eczema patches on my face and hands. When I got a paper cut I put it on before I put on a bandaid. It works great to smooth down flyaways.

Basically once you try this you will need to have at least 5 at all times.

July 16, 2015

This is a great lip balm that has a lot of other uses. In the tube is much more hygienic than in the tin.

October 23, 2014

Great product for parched lips! Absorbs well and is great for an overnight lip treatment! I highly recommend!

June 14, 2011

My friend has this in the tin form, and she loves it so she recommended it to me when we were in a Sephora. At first, I didn't like that it felt oily on my lips. However, I grew used to the texture. I like how it is moisturizing without being heavy. I like the rose scent - it is different from lipglosses that smell like candy. I don't really like that it has a petrolatum base, since I have read that it is not good for you.